Priest hero power is useless half the time

Hero power is great but when everything is at full health it's completely useless and a wasted turn compared to other classes.
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
12/01/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Zveno
Hero power is great but when everything is at full health it's completely useless and a wasted turn compared to other classes.

It's not useless "half the time", it's far more useful than that. But your assertion is valid that the Priest hero power is the only one that has a chance to be useless in the early game.
Reply Quote
The Priest's Hero Power is one of the most useful... Unless you're indestructible and are able to, somehow, take no damage at all, you use it to heal yourself, especially in the early-game... Sure. It may not help you gain board control, but it keeps you alive and, generally speaking, that's the most important part of any match (staying alive).

I've won a total of 256 matches since i got into the Beta (about two weeks), most of them being from ranked, and simply because I was able to heal myself up. Priest is all about healing and controling the board, the Priest's HP helps them do that.
Reply Quote
Are you joking? A targeted 2 heal that can be converted to damage on demand? lol.
Reply Quote
I once won a match as priest purely because he couldn't get me down below 1hp... every time he did, I'd heal a little and gain back a little board control.
Reply Quote
12/02/2013 02:20 AMPosted by Kilovolt
Are you joking? A targeted 2 heal that can be converted to damage on demand? lol.

Too bad shadow form sucks.
Reply Quote
12/02/2013 06:45 AMPosted by Zveno

Too bad shadow form sucks.

You can't be serious, if in a game you find that you really have no use for your heal and you would be better off with something else ,just shadow form, it is a targeted 2 DAMAGE , think about it,a lot of people complain about mage pinging with hero power ,1 damage for 2 mana.

Now: priest hero powers:
-heal 2 to anything
-deal 2 damage to anything
-deal 3 damage to anything

Mage:1 damage to anything, outhealed by priest,outdamaged by shadowform
Hunter:2 damage to anything, priest can heal it or go shadow form to deal 2 or 3 damage to anything(that is superior to hunter)
Warlock: Trade 2 health and 2 mana for a card. This can also be useless half the time. When you are fighting against a mage aimig to execute you from 12 hp/hunter that can be UTH hunter/when you are at 10 hp you don't want to use this,giving opponent an advantage,and Jarraxus that summons 6/6 for 2 mana won't win the game(it takes 3 turns for those to attack,so you have 3-4 turns to take him down. But most people that are upset about it seem to be more annoyed about the 15 health than the minions,and the health is needed by warlock as 15 health is something a warlock may inflict on himself quite easy. However,if he does turn games in the favor of the warlock you probably weren't that much ahead
Paladin: minions killed by shadowform
Shaman:totems killed by shadowform
Rogue:outhealed by heal,outdamaged by shadowform,and when the priest uses shadowform,he does not take damage
Warrior:2 heal to anything is better than to armor to hero,and the armor can be negeted/outdamaged by hero power
druid:outdamaged by shadowform,also using shadow form to hit minions deals no damage to priest,and is outhealed by priest heal.
Really,the priest hero power is the stongest IMO.
Reply Quote
shadow form is awesome!
Reply Quote
Get an Injured Blademaster.

That card is definitely a staple addition to Priest decks.

----

Shadowform is awesome. You essentially outclass the Mage once you use it.

Seriously, if you think it sucks, than you are a bonified noob.

I am not saying that to insult you, I am saying you are lacking an IMMENSE amount of experience to think that way - And "noob" is the only word I feel that properly fits your circumstance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]