Nerf Unleash the Hounds. Broken.

Its nice to know I had complete board control until turn 6, never being hit by a minion and only hero power.

But check out this turn 6 combo
1. Play Timber Wolf
2. Play second Timber Wolf
3. Play Young Dragon Hawk
4. Play Young Dragon Hawk
5. Play Unleash The Hounds
6. Play Flare and remove my Vaporize

The total damage being 22

GG 20 damage on turn 6.

Who at Blizz got high and said "Lets give all beasts +1 Attack AND charge for a SINGLE mana?". Its so broken it should be hotfixed.
Edited by DakoDread on 11/28/2013 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
You're a mage, why didn't you use your hero power to kill the creatures?
Reply Quote
11/28/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Timbonius
You're a mage, why didn't you use your hero power to kill the creatures?
Aaaaaannnndddd there goes my brain cells.
Reply Quote
aside from some people not understanding what unleash the hounds does and/or trolling. I would ask that you not post these types of threads. they are not constructive and if you hadn't payed attention to the blizzcon hearthstone panel (which is on youtube btw) you would know they already plan on nerfing unleash the hounds, they just don't know how yet.
Reply Quote
As it stands unleash the hounds requires the hunter to maintain board presence. probably my favorite sight in hearthstone is to see a hunter drop that buzzard and ry to draw into the combo turn 5-6 becuase he knows if he doesnt im gonna roll right through him
Reply Quote
11/28/2013 08:20 PMPosted by BMtheDM
As it stands unleash the hounds requires the hunter to maintain board presence. probably my favorite sight in hearthstone is to see a hunter drop that buzzard and ry to draw into the combo turn 5-6 becuase he knows if he doesnt im gonna roll right through him

I enjoy the sight of them giving me a free board for 3-4 turns. Unless I got bad card draw the game is over at that point he just doesn't know it yet.
Reply Quote
11/28/2013 08:20 PMPosted by BMtheDM

What board Presence? They don't need !@#$ on the board until they go off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]