Priest v Priest

So I was doing some unranked to practice my priest builds for the Arena. Got mirror matched and was looking forward to the game. Normally I auto concede priests, but since I'm playing one, it's a level playing field.

I go first, so I drop my northshire cleric. He coins into double cleric. Interesting, but I can kill them on turn 3 with my pumped up cleric (stattered sun).

He holy smites and kills off my cleric turn two :O, such aggro. Good thing I drew my second cleric, so I plop it down. Next turn shadow word pain! :O, very mean, so rude!

So by turn 5 he has been able to use the double card draw twice, sitting at some thing like 8 cards.

And that's when I drew my Holy Nova. >:D

I attacked his minions with mine so that none will die, then I circle of healing and nova'd. In one turn he had to draw 12 cards. Only 2 went to his hand. "My apologies"

The rest of the match I kept his clerics nice and high in hp so they won't die and killed him with fatigue.

He died at fatigue 7, I still had 15 cards left.
Edited by Jenso on 11/28/2013 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
nothing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]