What cards does pala start out with?

Is there a way I can see what cards the basic pala deck starts with when you defeat it in practice mode? I really like the way it is and I want to use it but with just a few different changes with it and I really don't know I a way to view the basic starting deck it gives you when you've defeated the pala so if anyone could tell me somewhere that has this listed or tell me i'd be really grateful.
Reply Quote
I think 1 of the best cards to start with Paladin is Argent squire, that card will guarantee to trade with a couple of smaller creatures, then you can play some thing like blessing of might, argent protector to keep it alive and move forwards...good luck! :)
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Aquafresh
Is there a way I can see what cards the basic pala deck starts with when you defeat it in practice mode? I really like the way it is and I want to use it but with just a few different changes with it and I really don't know I a way to view the basic starting deck it gives you when you've defeated the pala so if anyone could tell me somewhere that has this listed or tell me i'd be really grateful.

Hearthpwn has the basic decks. Check there!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]