Mind Control solution

Hi all,

i tried so hard not to make a whine thread so, the best idea i have for MC is to let the priest take the minion out of the other players control for one or two rounds but make it so the priest cant use the minion even if it is a taunt.

priest are so powerful with the copy cards etc..... the MC just takes the piss when combined with everything else they have.
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
Hi all,

i tried so hard not to make a whine thread so, the best idea i have for MC is to let the priest take the minion out of the other players control for one or two rounds but make it so the priest cant use the minion even if it is a taunt.

priest are so powerful with the copy cards etc..... the MC just takes the piss when combined with everything else they have.

How exactly would this be different than Assassinating it if you can't use the minion?
Reply Quote
Hi all,

How exactly would this be different than Assassinating it if you can't use the minion?

yeah i see your point...... didnt think that one through enough....
Reply Quote
what about take control but at a cost of reducing the power and health in half? i mean that would still work right?
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
12/02/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Armaros
what about take control but at a cost of reducing the power and health in half? i mean that would still work right?

People have suggested things like that before, some combination of reducing its stats and/or silencing it.
Reply Quote
How bout we just remove the card period. NO OTHER CARD IN GAME CAN SAVE YOUR @$$ after being totally and completely outplayed except MC
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]