I'm priest lost 3 times in a row now

to a paladin then rogue then another priest.

\were not OP get over it.
Reply Quote
keep getting bested by people with rare cards.. can they fix the matching please
Reply Quote
It isn't uncommon for people to get platinum+ using nothing but basic decks.

There's a basic only deck for priest that will get you into masters 3, just need the know how.
Edited by GLaDOS on 11/29/2013 6:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
how come they would pair you against someone with a lot of rare cards, they probably pend a lot of $ on?
Reply Quote
i hope this game doest turn out to be those you have to pay money to get good items to compete
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 05:46 AMPosted by Ultralisk
keep getting bested by people with rare cards.. can they fix the matching please

I have been playing a Priest Basic Only card deck and I have regularly won my matches in constructed. Many of my opponents concede before the game is over :\ It's not all about card quality -- it's a bit about deck building and decision making.

I have plenty of crafted and purchased cards I could use if I wanted, but I'm playing purely basic to see how far I can get with it.. So far it's been pretty smooth.
Reply Quote
I lose too often to basic priest decks. Maybe you are just bad and have to stop being bad?

I could purposely lose 10 times and then come to the forums and complain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]