Card sustainability

I often find my self winning almost the first half of the battle but looses to players with more cards towards 2nd half of the battle.

Since then I added 2x sprint into my deck and started winning about 50% of my late game if it came to it (most of the time its already over just before 10mana).

I'm thinking of either switching out my 2x Sprint for 2x Gadgetzan Auctioneers OR switch my 2x Nightblade for 2x Gadgetzan and keep the 2x Sprint.

I guess what my question is, will I have better card sustainability with 2x Gadgetzan vs 2x Sprint, or having both is too much?

Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
I personally don't like sprint. So expensive and wastes an entire turn just to draw cards. If your currently winning it seems good but if your down because of card draw, and need more draw sprint, will do it for you but put you sooo far behind as a trade off.

I would throw in more draw into your deck.

Also as a side note at least in my experience if your even in a situation where the sprint can be played the game should pretty much be decided already at that point.

TL:DR - Sprint is too expensive to be viable and most decks are rush based anyways
Edited by CrooKed on 12/2/2013 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
I agree with crooked , if you have something better to trade one of your Sprints & Auctioneers with i.e (Evisacrate, Edwin , SI:7 , Defias , ect )then I would . But I would keep 1 Sprint
Reply Quote
i just took out my 2x sprint and replaced it with 2x auctioneer.

and my oh my! the difference in game. i seldom run out of cards now.. the trick is to make sure you are able to at least get to use 2-3 spells in one round he is down.

i notice after playing 10 or so games, i won 7 of them. also noticed i won because of either with gadgezan or quest by end of the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]