BEST Basic Hunter Deck - Video Guide

Hello!

I've just finished my first proper Hearthstone video and I figured I'd share it with everyone here. The guide is mostly in video format, so I'd advice you to check out the link below.

Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTTiYKZlAFE

Basic Hunter Deck covers a good starter deck for anyone who is new to Hearthstone or wants to try out the Hunter class. The Hunter class is a very strong class that is relatively easy to play. The core of the Hunter deck will be the Beasts, which are cards with a Beast attribute. This means they all synergize very well.

The core card in this deck will be 'Release the Hounds' which allows your minions to charge. This opens up countless possibilities to set up certain attacks and play the cards in your favour. Besides Beasts and Release the Hounds, there are also certain spells and trapcards in the deck. These are meant mostly for early game defense.

In this video I cover the basic Hunter deck, as well as a basic overview on how to play the deck. In the next video I will actually show you an example game of this Hunter Deck.

Final Deck:
Flare x2
Tracking x2
Unleash the Hounds x2
Stonetusk Boar x2
Timber Wolf x2
Young Dragonhawk x2
Explosive Trap x2
Snipe x2
Dire Wolf Alpha x2
Ironbeak Owl x2
Starving Buzzard x2
Animal Companion x2
Deadly Shot x1
Kill Command x2
Multi-Shot x2
Explosive Shot x1

Optional:
Deadly Shot
Explosive Shot
Eaglehorn Bow
Misdirection
Novice Engineer
Bloodfen Raptor
Stranglethorn Tiger

If you have any questions about the build, feel free to post them down here and I'll try my best to get back to you.
Also, if you have any feedback for the way the video is produced: I'd love to hear it! As I am always looking to improve.

Cheers!

Lowko
Reply Quote
Seems pretty similar to that 11 page thread titled "The Best Hunter Deck I've Seen So Far".

Looks like it initially had very good reception back in September, but most of the newer posts are saying it's too unreliable.

I wasn't playing back in September, so what happened since then that would make this so much worse. Any why is your variation more viable?
Reply Quote
Unleash the Hounds
Young Dragonhawk
Explosive Trap
Snipe
Dire Wolf Alpha
Ironbeak Owl
Deadly Shot
Explosive Shot

All those cards aren't "basic" hunter cards so the title of the post is false and completely misleading, especially for new players. Also, you essentially just copied the standard UtH deck from months ago.
Edited by Spurlock on 12/6/2013 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Spurlock
Unleash the Hounds
Young Dragonhawk
Explosive Trap
Snipe
Dire Wolf Alpha
Ironbeak Owl
Deadly Shot
Explosive Shot

All those cards aren't "basic" hunter cards so the title of the post is false and completely misleading, especially for new players. Also, you essentially just copied the standard UtH deck from months ago.

+1 Very misleading.
Reply Quote
necro?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]