2 Loses from 3* Diamond to 3* Master

This is the most consistent deck I've played yet. I've only ever had 1 bad draw because the mana curve is so aggressive... which accounted for 1 of my 2 loses thus far with the deck.

A fairly easy deck to put together give it uses 0 Legendary and 0 Epic cards.

Spells
0 Soulfire x 2
1 Power Overwhelming x 1
2 Demonfire x 2

Minions
1 Argent Squire x 2
1 Blood Imp x 2
1 Elven Archer x 1
1 Flame Imp x 2
1 Leper Gnome x 2
1 Voildwalker x 2
2 Faerie Dragon x 2
2 Knife Juggler x 2
3 Harvest Golem x 2
3 Shattered Sun Cleric x 2
4 Dark Iron Dwarf x 2
4 Defender of Argus x 2
6 Argent Commander x 2
Edited by xhunt3r on 12/2/2013 6:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am playing a similar list - only changes I'm using are -

- x2 Faerie Dragon

+ x1 Leeroy Jenkins
+ x1 Sylvanas Windrunner

I only started ranked today but I'm climbing fast - currently 1star Gold and only a single loss so far.
Reply Quote
I only lost 1 game from 1* gold to 3* masters after modifying this list. First thing I did was take out the squires because I don't think they're any good in this deck.

I am playing a similar list - only changes I'm using are -

- x2 Faerie Dragon

+ x1 Leeroy Jenkins
+ x1 Sylvanas Windrunner

I only started ranked today but I'm climbing fast - currently 1star Gold and only a single loss so far.

You can't take out those Faeries if you want to beat mage.

Edit: My only loss was to a weapon-centric Paladin deck since this deck lacks Acidic Swamp Ooze.
Edited by Jasonium on 12/4/2013 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
The Faeries are not needed, since the main reason a mage beats a deck like this is with aoe, and faerie dragons don't take that any better than your other minions.
Reply Quote
12/06/2013 12:34 AMPosted by ZeroVector
The Faeries are not needed, since the main reason a mage beats a deck like this is with aoe, and faerie dragons don't take that any better than your other minions.

Actually, Faerie dragon is incredible against Mage because it's makes sure they have a harder time playing Cone of Cold efficiently and gives you an aggressive play that can't be countered via Mage Hero Power. Add a Blood Imp and you can't really lose.
Reply Quote
Faerie Dragon is pretty nice but given that there are strong contenders for its slot and it's often a a mediocre card when removal against a 3-2 is unlikely, it's not really necessary. Using the card to prevent Betrayal/Cone of Cold is always a lot of fun but doesn't occur often enough.
Reply Quote
I think the best tip anyone can offer to a warlock player vs mage, is to try to keep ahead in card count o.o
Reply Quote
Faerie dragon is OP again'st priest. Can't be SWP or SWD when you buff the crap out of it. I'v had a a faerie dragon go down with the coin and win the game with him all the way at 7/4 up from 3/2. It was glorious.. Get alot of early damage in with him frequently actually.
Reply Quote
I have a similiar deck but im planning to throw in a sylvannas and possibly LJ for late game even though its good enough now it's also very consistent i've lost only once and I have played about 20 games with this deck. Also throwing in a Shadowflame is good AoE,I guess a Leeroy Jenkins would fit in cause it's low cost and summons 2 minions.I tried Faerie Dragon and it's great against mages and priests, and I also have an Azure drake in my deck I don't know if its a good adition.
Reply Quote
Hey look its yet another copy of Fjords Managrind deck!

*So this isn't an entirely useless post I will add that Fairie Dragon is thee nutts vs. Priest and Mage.
Reply Quote
Hey look its yet another copy of Fjords Managrind deck!

*So this isn't an entirely useless post I will add that Fairie Dragon is thee nutts vs. Priest and Mage.

Agreed.

*Places chevy symbol on a ford. Look guys its a chevy!*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]