Mind control part who knows !

Yo make a negative effect of mind control like their minions cant attack for a turn when mind control is played. Or even make it 10 !@#$ing mana. Why do we play blizzard games if they not going to fix and balance their game.Just lost to a priest mind controlling 2 of my taunts and he was freely able to kill me cause of it.
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
12/02/2013 07:28 PMPosted by DoGGy
Yo make a negative effect of mind control like their minions cant attack for a turn when mind control is played. Or even make it 10 !@#$ing mana. Why do we play blizzard games if they not going to fix and balance their game.Just lost to a priest mind controlling 2 of my taunts and he was freely able to kill me cause of it.

1) The game's in beta, things aren't finished
2) If you don't like it, don't play
3) You can't attack with a minion the turn you steal it with Mind Control (unless it has Charge, since such cards can attack immediately).
4) They are changing Mind Control to 10 mana.

Well then, since Blizzard already seems to be incorporating exactly what you want, I'll just mark you as a satisfied customer.
Reply Quote
I use priest all the time and still can win a match without adding mind control into the deck. Useless card in my opinion. Takes up space for more useful cards with less mana. I could play 2 taunt cards with 4 mana instead and still be perfectly unharmed. Plus with the 2 taunts out....HEALFEST TIME!
Edited by Bbanfillov on 12/3/2013 1:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
Changing MC to 10 mana simply isnt enough...every second game in masters is against priests and this spell is totally broken, they need to go back to the drawing board
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]