Hearthstone Beta Key Redemption Issue - 12/3

Yep - same issue here. Was pretty excited to try it, got home from work, and then ran right into this problem :(
Reply Quote
Same issue..Entered the beta key and the beta DL is nowhere to be seen.
Reply Quote
I also have the issue with the code redemption not appearing on my account if you have a chance you can solve it for me as well.

Thanks,
Davidt085
Reply Quote
If this is only a visual bug, can't you provide a direct link where we could download the client? I can see my account was updated because of the error message I get when I try to enter it a second time.

I'm also eager to play so if you would provide a workaround (if there is one) so we could download the client right away, that'd be great ;)
Reply Quote
Sounds good, glad I looked here. Same issue, game key applied from invite I just received and didn't appear on my battle.net game client page.
Reply Quote
i have the same problem and am waiting anxiously
Reply Quote
Is the issue that greys out the play button and says "Hearthstone is not currently available in your regen." also part of this? That's my only problem and I didn't have the problem redeeming my code that other people have had.
Edited by Morphite on 12/3/2013 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
I downloaded the Hearthstone client from the link posted in this thread after it didn't show up in my games list. Shown here

http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/hs-installers/a6029a1d625c79252defff3914fb6e67/beta.1/Hearthstone-Beta-Setup-enGB.exe

After successful installation, the play button is greyed out for me too with the same "not in your region" message. I will wait and see if it appears for me in the next hour as some other posters have reported.
Reply Quote
Yeah I redeemed the code as well and did not get a link or anything to download a hearthstone client. Please send an email or something when it is fixed.

Thankss
Reply Quote
I had the same problem as well. I redeemed the code and there was no listed Hearthstone game or download on my battle.net game accounts and I can not download the client.
Reply Quote
Game just became available to play, also working 100%.
Thanks and good work on the quick fix
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. I just redeemed my code but there is no option to download the client. It does not show up on my games list. Is there the possibility that we will lose our beta chance due to this?
Reply Quote
Same problem :(
Reply Quote
Game just became available to play, also working 100%.
Thanks and good work on the quick fix

For you, not all of us.
Reply Quote
I can see it now from the "download game" section.

Thanks for the quick fix.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issues...
Have inputted the beta key just mailed an hour ago...
Have tried logging in and out a dozen times...
and still no luck...

EDIT: Just showed up, installing now
Edited by Firewyn on 12/3/2013 3:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/03/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Four825
I have the same issue. I just redeemed my code but there is no option to download the client. It does not show up on my games list. Is there the possibility that we will lose our beta chance due to this?

I doubt it, the game is applied to the account already, it wouldn't let me re-enter it. It's just not showing.
Reply Quote
Just give it some time, I activated my code about 30 mins ago and it just started working.
Reply Quote
12/03/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Smøsht
Just give it some time, I activated my code about 30 mins ago and it just started working.

One can hope.
Reply Quote
installer for US, since people are sharing direct downloads.

http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/hs-installers/a6029a1d625c79252defff3914fb6e67/beta.1/Hearthstone-Beta-Setup-enUS.exe

change the "enUS" part at the end (just before .exe) to your language (en = english) and region (US = united states) to get your local installer.

haven't tried to see if this actually works as a workaround, but it does download an installer. take it for what it's worth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]