Hearthstone Beta Key Redemption Issue - 12/3

Support Forum Agent
NEO,

The key you listed was applied to another Battle.net account nearly 2 days ago. How did you acquire it? If it was from a third party website promotion or contest, they may have given the key out to multiple people. In any case, I'm afraid we won't be able to provide you with another one.

how long after applying beta key do you have to wait to install hearthstone?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
fatban,

As soon as you can see the link to get it on your Battle.net account, you should be good to go. this could take just a couple of minutes after applying the key but it could also take an hour or more.

Edited by Omrakos on 12/5/2013 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes. The key was given to me and only me. Here's the time 12/4/2013 13:29 GMT. After the water code of the key, the code worked and went out in the battle.net and Hearthstone has been updated. Thanks, that helped. I am 3 months key. After the key has appeared and the broken)))))
Reply Quote
NEO,

The key you listed was applied to another Battle.net account nearly 2 days ago. How did you acquire it? If it was from a third party website promotion or contest, they may have given the key out to multiple people. In any case, I'm afraid we won't be able to provide you with another one.

Yes. The key was given to me and only me. Here's the time 12/4/2013 13:29 GMT. After the water code of the key, the code worked and went out in the battle.net and Hearthstone has been updated. Thanks, that helped. I am 3 months key. After the key has appeared and the broken)))))
Reply Quote
<solved>
Edited by Plague on 12/10/2013 5:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Let see if this will help.

I redeemed the key in the office. Then went home, follow the guide to install the game.

And yes, I see "HearthStone" under my Game Accounts right after I redeemed the key.

After installing the game, it says I'm not in the supported region....
Edited by AurumSeer on 12/6/2013 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am not sure if this helps. but when i get entered my code the play button was faded out so I went to my desktop shortcut and tried it from there. It worked. I hope I helped but then again I might've had a different problem than you guys did. i hope this gets fixed soon it is an amazing game!
Reply Quote
I have downloaded the Battlenet app and install hearthstone and such but i play button is greyed out so i can't click play is this because of licence issues?
Reply Quote
Look at the bottom of the hearthstone page on the battle.net application does it say something like "looking for updates to install" or something like that?
Reply Quote
A friend of mine got a beta key and when he tried to redeem it, it was already attached to an account.
Turns out the key was from a fake Blizzard email account. Make sure you check or you could run into the same problem!
EDIT: it was from a fake gmail so don't worry, you don't have to look too hard.
Edited by blackhawk7 on 12/11/2013 1:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just tried using my colleague's PC with an active beta account. Yes, he can play.

So I logged in from his PC and viola.... the play button is active..... hmmm... I believe the security and double-checking is really super-tight hence I cannot play from my home PC

In summary of what I did,
1. Used my Office PC to redeem the beta access
2. Went home... installed... cannot press the Play button

3. Logged in from another PC that is playing Hearthstone
4. Play button is active!

Luckily this is closed beta... imagine this happens in Open beta... :)
Reply Quote
received a CD key from a gaming convention last weekends and encounter this problem too. play button is "grey out" despite the account status being beta.
Edited by Akatsuki on 12/9/2013 7:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
EDIT: Everything is fine now, the game showed up up in my account :) about 1h after the key redeem.

Cya in the game!!! :)
Edited by Pryka on 12/9/2013 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey, just wanted to nudge the man in charge and make sure that I properly applied my beta access key to my account. Popped it in about an hour ago (however long it takes to do a Vale of Eternal Sorrows LFR, anyways) and no sign of the download yet, but I'm trying to be patient.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Dhosmhea,

Everything on your account looks fine, the client should be available for download any time now.

Never mind!
Edited by Xene on 12/9/2013 8:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
Won the key yesterday on a random giveaway, redeemed the key, it notified me that the game was added to the gamelist, but it never appeared on the account.
Reply Quote
Hi,
I have the same issue as the others.
I get a Beta Key (sent me yesterday) and I apply it on my Account. So far, for now (it's been 20 minutes) I don't get any sort of Client Download or something else. I think I just need to wait, but for clarity, I wrote here ;)

Regards

@edit: same situation after a couple of hours, no news.
Edited by Andorel on 12/10/2013 12:10 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]