Hearthstone Beta Key Redemption Issue - 12/3

Same issue as Andorel, received a key yesterday, entered i today at 11, still no mention of it anywhere in my account.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Drakulenas,

I'm not seeing that the Battle.net account you're posting from has ever had a Hearthstone Beta key added to it. Perhaps you added it to another account? There's also a possibility you received a fake key and were directed to a look alike site designed to steal your account information. You may want to change your account's password as soon as possible and consider adding an authenticator to it to be safe.

Support Forum Agent
Jamano,

Records show the Battle.net account you're posting from has downloaded and installed the game client and is currently progressing through the tutorial.

No, I was logged in at that moment, and wasn't redirected to another page. The key may have been fake, but i got the message that it was activated, or maybe somehow it was activated by several people at the same time, so that led to activating it to some one else. I don't know what happened, but I got the activation screen loaded after the entry, though it didn't activated anything.
Edited by Drakulenas on 12/10/2013 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
I received a beta key several days ago, entered it into Battle.net about an hour ago, and I have yet to see anything appear in my games queue for me to download the game client. Does this typically take a while to pop up? I tried re-entering the key and ran into a "this has already been redeemed" message, so I'm fairly certain Battle.net accepted/recognized my key.
Reply Quote
same problem here. added beta code to account. didn't show up. retried and said already applied but no download button in game clients. bummer. :(
Reply Quote
This issue has happened to me too.
Reply Quote
I'm having this issue as well. Guess I can't play?
Reply Quote
Just entered my key, got the email a couple of days ago
No problem redeeming it (only got the server thingy but i can see you already are aware of it)

Went to the battle.net and redeemed it on the site, then downloaded the Battle. net beta launcher and successful installed the game.
Reply Quote
I just activated my beta key a short while ago and didn't see it appear on my game account. Using the download link FrostyFeet posted on page 1, I downloaded the client but the Play button is greyed out.

Is there anything I can do? Thanks for any help.

EDIT: After restarting and waiting an hour, it worked. Use the link on page 1 if anyone else is having trouble installing!
Edited by Aerylle on 12/12/2013 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have just received my Beta invite email and no redemption code was present in the email. i only had a link to go an enter my code.
Reply Quote
Same here, I got an email that said it had my beta key then there wasn't one only a button that says "Enter your Game Key". I click it but nothing happens. Anyone know why or have a solution or will Blizzard be sending another Key?
Reply Quote
Just chiming in to say that I'm experiencing the same issue as the previous two posters as well.
Reply Quote
Same issue here i got the email but there was no code or key !
Reply Quote
same here wondering what happened
Reply Quote
I have received an email saying I have been invited to the closed beta, yet the email contains no key. Any ideas of what to do?
Reply Quote
crickets
Reply Quote
i got invited ut i cant see the code anywhere on the email
Reply Quote
i got invited and i cant see the code anywhere on the email
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem i got the email but there is no key in the email. Please help
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]