Blade furry makes me wet.

I think rogues have the best aoe in the game.

!@# blade, poison, poison, target hero, blade furry

7 dmg to all minions, 14 to the hero. One turn.
Reply Quote
add +spellpower on top of that for even greater effect :D
Reply Quote
yeah thats four cards waiting in your hands. just overcome the pain they said
Reply Quote
that's alot of card to use to get a decent aoe hence why most rogue dont use any aoe.
Reply Quote
Warlock's Power overwhelming + shadowflame is good too. The AoE doesnt harm the hero but its much easier to pull off.
Reply Quote
In the right deck, Blade Flurry is amazing. It wins so many games for me, as I run a weapon-heavy Rogue setup. I made a guide for my deck if you're interested. Check it out:

http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=11123
Reply Quote
In the right deck, Blade Flurry is amazing. It wins so many games for me, as I run a weapon-heavy Rogue setup. I made a guide for my deck if you're interested. Check it out:

http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=11123

lot of weak card that could be improved; specially preparation which waste a card to make another card cost 3 less which doesnt have muhc synergy with your deck.Using 2 card and 4 mana (Sprint) to draw 4 card is silly.
Reply Quote
12/06/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Asura
lot of weak card that could be improved; specially preparation which waste a card to make another card cost 3 less which doesnt have muhc synergy with your deck.Using 2 card and 4 mana (Sprint) to draw 4 card is silly.

The deck doesn't look strong on the surface, but try playing it. It's REALLY FUN. I'm currently at 77% win rate with this deck. I win most games by turn 7 or 8, and Prep with Sprint often gets me the cards I need to finish off the opponent, or pull off a board-clearing Blade Flurry combo.

Also, the deck has 15 spells... how can you say that Preparation lacks synergy? >.> I think of Preparation as a 3-mana Innervate. Since my strategy is to end the game quickly, having extra mana early is extremely advantageous.

Not saying the deck is perfect, but it's stronger than it looks... and most importantly, it's fun :)
Edited by Rubdown on 12/6/2013 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]