Priests need major nerfs.

12/03/2013 02:54 PMPosted by AllseeingEye
The thing isn't that Priests are overpowered. They are just the most toxic and anti-fun to play against. Doesn't matter if you win or lose, the game is always a painful ,drawn-out suck-fest.

Explain that, rather than just state it.

I have no problems with fighting them whatsoever, so I really have no clue what all you people are bellyaching about.
Reply Quote
So wait, you're saying you can't find use for Silence against other opponents than priests?

Ha. Hahaha. Ha.
Reply Quote
lol, just do what i do and concede every time you see a priest. Their is no penalty so lol, only take 5 sec to restart another game.
Reply Quote
Not that I agree with the OP, but the way you're all talking I'm amazed you guys are throwing out silence as a solution to a buffed priest minion. Priests that aren't terrible won't buff their minion until they can also get the killing blow with it rendering ALL your silence useless.

The only real option is preventing a minion (typically one of the few 7 health minions) from remaining on the board until the priests next turn (Which isn't difficult to do).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]