Advice on rogue deck?

I've recently started playing some rogue and have been having a blast with the fun/tricky playstyle. I don't think my deck is very good however, so I'm looking to construct a new one. The expert rogue cards I have are; Shadowstep, Conceal, Cold Blood, Blade Flurry, Eviscerate and Master Of Disguise, only one of each. I have around 500 arcane dust but am willing to disenchant my epics from other classes to craft more rogue cards, what are the must haves for a rogue deck? Any expert neutral cards I should look to acquire?

Deck lists of your own or general tips/specific card recommendations would be awesome! :D
Reply Quote
From what I've seen with my deck... SI:7 Agent is HUGE and useful in just about any Rogue deck you can think up. Also, if you want a weapon deck, then at least one Perdition's Blade is usually required - but the strengths of weapon-based Rogue decks is fairly debatable. I don't have one, personally, but I wouldn't cry if I saw it come falling out of a pack. I like the idea of Stealth in this game, but with the meta being so AoE heavy right now, Stealth isn't nearly as good as it should be... perhaps in the future it'll be fun again, we'll see...

Some folks love Headcrack - especially if you're interested in building a Spell Damage Rogue deck, but I don't have one and it's a bit of a niche card. Defias Ringleader is excellent and well worth it for a wide range of Rogue decks and Eviscerate is also pretty must-have. Neutral cards like Dark Iron Dwarf, Defender of Argus, and Argent Commander are huge right now, and the Harvest Golem is a solid, cheap neutral that works well in lots of Rogue decks. But it all really depends on the kind of deck you're trying to construct. Hope that helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]