Mind Control: just have it silence them first

No more Ragnaros firing straight back, no more Ysera drawing cards. No more +1 spell damage and +2/+2 from your Azure Drake with two Sun Cleric counters. No more turning a taunt against them into a taunt against you. And so on. Personally, I think the card would be just fine at an 8-cost if it silenced the target first.
Edited by astrostl on 12/8/2013 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
At 8 mana cost an added silence would still be a pretty big nerf - since then you wouldn't be able to take any minions that were buffed up really big.

I think this would actually be pretty cool if MC were a 5/6 mana cost card - since then you would still get some value out of it.
Reply Quote
there was one other way i thought of to solve the mc problem and that it doesn't have summoning sickness the monster you take but if the monster is silence it returns to the original players control
Reply Quote
they could also make there be only 1 mind control in the deck so it is a 1 in 30 chance of drawing it and not a 1 in 15
Edited by si1foo on 12/9/2013 7:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
The only way to "solve" the "MC problem" is to learn how to play a TCG. It's more than just "drop everything and crush them". Put a little thought into it such as "Do I REALLY need to drop Ysera right now"? The answer to that question is almost always HELL NO YOU DONT. Thus, the answer to ALL MC problems is to simply learn how to play. Now go out there and learn how to beat YOURSELF and then you'll learn that you can actually beat MC very easily with just some simple common sense. There is no need for a "nerf" or whatever you are crying about.
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Lancelight
The only way to "solve" the "MC problem" is to learn how to play a TCG. It's more than just "drop everything and crush them". Put a little thought into it such as "Do I REALLY need to drop Ysera right now"? The answer to that question is almost always HELL NO YOU DONT. Thus, the answer to ALL MC problems is to simply learn how to play. Now go out there and learn how to beat YOURSELF and then you'll learn that you can actually beat MC very easily with just some simple common sense. There is no need for a "nerf" or whatever you are crying about.
This is a bad argument. Reason being that there is nothing stopping the priest from dropping their ragnaros while you are forced to hold back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]