Most Underpowered class in the game

That is all
Reply Quote
what? There is not a class I cant beat with Paladin. Mages fages are nothing in front of Justice.

You need cards that buff each other all the time. And you win.
Reply Quote
haha.. no noob. aside from difficulty vs mages,

Pallies can sit on cards and spam mini minions to point you can't remove them all and then blessing of kings stuff for the win.
Reply Quote
I probably win 80% of my games against mage decks, 90% against hunters. There's not a deck that I lose to often. Sometimes the other player may just have a really good starting hand, and it happens. Just stick with it, get the right cards and build a solid deck
Reply Quote
Nice troll topic, to create chaos... won't work tho this game is not for kids.

Most underpowered class atm is hunter since they require a high amount of class specific cards, which is very unlikely to get in arena.

All classes are more or less tied up at top 8, hunters on 9.
Reply Quote
OP obviously has never played Hearthstone.

Also, for the Paladin Mains out there, Artosis called, he wants his deck back. I can't begin to explain how many times I've lost to people using the exact same deck Artosis brought to Innkeeper. I understand that his deck was amazing, but honeslt,y I'd like to face some variety every once in awhile, not see a paladin and go "Great, another Artosis."
Reply Quote
OP u smoking something? Paladin is secret OP.
Reply Quote
Hmm he has obviously posted in the wrong forums. I think he meant for this to be in the hunter's forums..... :P
Reply Quote
12/12/2013 11:45 PMPosted by TheMaitomies
Hmm he has obviously posted in the wrong forums. I think he meant for this to be in the hunter's forums..... :P

This right here ^
Reply Quote
Only someone who is bad at this game would believe that paladin is underpowered
Reply Quote
Anyone know the meaning of the term TROLL ?
Reply Quote
12/11/2013 09:12 PMPosted by solus
OP u smoking something? Paladin is secret OP.

Secret Op lol blatantly Op.
Reply Quote
Paladin is the most played class at high ranks atm. So yeah, rly underpowered.
Reply Quote
Put your faith in the light!
Reply Quote
I will leave it here:
Tirion Fordring
Reply Quote
12/20/2013 04:00 AMPosted by Myrec
I will leave it here:
Tirion Fordring

...Is a card that will put the nail in the coffin of a game you're probably already won.

In all seriousness now you can't think that the entirety of the judgement of any class can be summarised solely by it's legendary? In a vacuum at that?

ESPECIALLY when you factor in that surely *all* the class legendaries are inferior to Cairne, Deathwing, Ysera and Rag?
Reply Quote
any thing of that can be killed or at least every one have option to 1:1 with them
not with Tirion
and I know it's not only reason to win, but it's strong card and will trade 2:1 at worst or 5:1 at best
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 08:49 AMPosted by MuteMassacre
That is all

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Paladin is the most OP class in the game, you need 0 braincells to win witth this retarded class
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]