how do you beat a priest?

I tried different kinds of deck. removal, spell stack, aggro, ambush but whatever I do cant drop the last hit he keeps healing even though im 20hp advantage he keeps buffing up and I end up with no cards. but if I wait for a combo he either overwhelm me or copy all my cards
Reply Quote
I find priests really easy to beat. I use a version of Kithros deck.
I play as normally, try to keep board control. Make sure to not let the priest have minions on the board that he can buff up. I pay extra attention to trying to buff my lower attack creatures up to 4.

For example if I have a Harvest golem(2/3) on the board and a shattered sun clerick 3/3, and I am about to put down a dark iron dwarf, I am sure to buff the golem so I get a 4-3 which makes it a pain for the priest, doing that I now have 2 minions with 4. Also using the argent defenders to buff up any creatures. I am careful not to buff any minion above 5 unless I am using it for a trade.

In addition with argent crusaders and drakes, there just are so many 4 attack minions that it usually is very tough for the priest to handle me, unless he is very lucky with draws and I have bad luck.

Good luck :)
Reply Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8mG6X44XiE&feature=youtu.be

That is my first upload on Youtube, and I think a nice example of how I beat Priests with my 9 Charge Rogue deck relying on Charge minions buffed with Cold Blood or double casts with Shadowstep
Hope you like it :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]