Can Misdirection hit Stealth creatures?

Something I've been wondering lately, as I work on my Hunter deck. If a creature or hero triggers Misdirection, can the spell designate a Stealth creature to be attacked? So far I've yet to see it happen, but I can't be sure whether it's just RNG or if it's simply not possible.

Anyone know for sure?
Reply Quote
Hi!

Yes it can. Stalth stops direct targeting, but anything that hits the whole board or is random can hit them.
Reply Quote
I don't know if it's a bug or not but how it works in the game now is like this: If the only targets for misdirection in play are stealthed creatures then misdirection will not trigger. But if there are any other non stealthed targets on the board the misdirection will trigger. At this point the target of the misdirected attack can in fact end up being a stealthed creature.

*edit* Just as a little side note the only way currently to get the first scenario is if the opposing hero is the one attacking and there are only stealthed creatures on the board. As there is noway currently to stealth a hero. But that being said this scenario does come up quite often for me with my hunter deck against warriors and whatnot.
Edited by Top8 on 12/5/2013 5:57 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]