Can't add a friend :(

i cant add a friend we tried to add each other and we couldnt it doesnt even appear to us to accept it or not please fix it
Reply Quote
The same thing has happened to me....i posted about it in another hearthstone forum but i heard no response =\ i really would love to play against my friends considering alot of them have the beta =\ i even tried reinstalling and that did nothing also yet in WoW and sc2 i have my friends list working =\
Reply Quote
bump for a hopeful reply from an admin =) I REALLY NEED THIS FIXED ive had my beta for a while now =\
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote
Added my friends by deleting the space between name and #, so who#0000 worked for me.
Reply Quote
ya same here i am trying from yesterday with no luck :(
Reply Quote
I am in the same boat. My friends and I have tried by email address and by player # without success.
Reply Quote
Same problem both on same region and downloaded the same client cant add each other, guess blizzard don't give a !@#$ tho since there are no fixes or even any information about it.
Reply Quote
same !@#$ here .. cant add each others
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]