Divine shield spam

I'm having issues :\

Tried to shadow bolt --> shield absorbs DOH lol
Reply Quote
Try throwing a few lost cost 1/1s in your deck to take care of these instead of face checking a shadow bolt to get rid of it.
Reply Quote
Alternatively Mortal Coil is a very cheap way to ping a shield off.
Sure, you miss the card draw, but that allows you to efficiently take care of the minion at least.
Reply Quote
Also, running some Silence minions can help (as well as with some other things like BoK or MotW and so on).
Reply Quote
Thats why im always running 2 Blood knights
Reply Quote
I guess i'm not the only one having problems, as a lock we really only have one removal for the "overbuffed" mobs

when I'm fighting a priest / pally and the manage to get BoK or the double health --> health to damage (priest) I just can't wipe it off board lol

I'm sure the beta has reached out to players with FRAPS o.o where are all the videos of MASTER warlock players beating pallies / priests? o.o Since the only videos I saw in the last week was the HS innkeeper videos didn't once see a warlock in there lol
Reply Quote
Well, technically we have 3, but Twisting Nether is generally too expensive (and in more ways than one) and Corruption is usually too slow, which means we take a ton of damage in the mean time (to our Hero or our board state.)

There are some videos out there, unfortunately I haven't kept up with where tournament or other high-level constructed play would be archived. Paladin decks tend to be a little slow, so Warlocks can take advantage of that. And Silences or other things can help as well as mentioned before.
Reply Quote
Woooo just had to deal with two of these decks.
They are winnable, but they are annoying to play against, jeez.

In a sense reminds me of Murloc decks, in that there is always pressure you need to respond to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]