Good Spell damage rogue deck?

Is there actually a viable one? It seems like in this disgusting meta, there isn't a single spell damage rogue deck that is decent
Reply Quote
With the nerfs to Dalaran Mage/Headcrack/Shiv/Fan of Knives, its just impossible to make a viable spell power deck. Stick to the meta, minions and cheap removal. Sorry!
Reply Quote
That is kinda sad. I did make a really "Eh" spell power deck from what little I had. It was fun to say the least! But it certainly would not stand up to the meta at this point. :S

Still hilariously fun to see how people just suddenly stop when seeing a Candle-Kobold suddenly show up on the field. Could imagine them going: "What? Huh?"
Reply Quote
i made one a while back, it was more hybrid than anything. the magic clearance from fan of knives and backstab were completely crippling to many, but relying on it like relying on something like flamestrike is just something a rogue cannot do.
Reply Quote
Yeah sadly spell power decks are just not the rogues thing. That said its certainly not impossible but once you reach the higher ranks you will just be crushed so I'd stick to one of the more traditional rogue builds.
Reply Quote
After 2 days of trying so damn hard to play one, I too came to the conclusion that it can't be done. Sucks because winning with combos actually feels like winning because it takes skill, winning with dark iron dwarves and defender of Argus feels very meh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]