Mind Control in World of Warcraft

I stumbled across this on wowwiki. This is how mind control operates in World of Warcraft:

"... however, unlike most other forms of crowd control, the priest himself is essentially removed from battle for the duration of the spell and cannot cast any of his own heals or attacks until the Mind Control is broken."

So what if the Mind Control card text was changed to "Take control of enemy minion until you cast a spell or hero power."

You can still summon minions though.

I know people are busy testing the new 10 mana Mind Control but I thought I'd throw this out there before I forget.
Reply Quote
Why isn't this what we already have? Seems a lot better! Doesn't even need to be 8 mana in this case, 7 mana would be a good enough number. Could be lowered to 6 if cards are blocked too.
Reply Quote
This would be a much better change to MC! +1
Reply Quote
Better yet, what if the minion replaced the hero? In WoW when you mind control someone you would take there place. If it was a player you would get a basic attack. If it was a NPC you might get some other abilities.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]