Still deciding which class to make "mine"

I'm really leaning toward the rogue deck, mainly just because I've had fun with it so far, and rogue is one of my absolute favorite WoW classes to play. So I'm just looking for some advice. Right now I'm deciding between Rogue, Mage, Shaman. I ran druid for quite a while but I'm just not having any success with it, and it doesn't seem that interesting. I win a lot with Mage, but it just isn't as much "fun" as the rogue or shaman.

What are the different types of rogue decks out there, and how does rogue do in casual play. I'm at 2-star gold and have been forever, so I'm probably just perma-stuck there (I made the mistake of leveling a lot of my decks to 10 while in ranked mode -oops- and lost a whole lot, so I'm at over 175 wins and still 2 star gold). Unless they reset MMR or rankings I'm not going to bother trying to recover from that.

Here are the expert cards I have:
Shadowstep x2
Cold Blood x2
Conceal x1
Betrayal x2
Blade Flurry x1
Eviscerate x2
Defias Ringleader x2
Perdition's Blade x2
Headcrack x2
SI:7 Agent x2

Any of those that can be safely DE'd/just don't measure up? Are there any I don't have that I should make a priority? I have a lot of other cards I can DE from my druid deck that I've given up on. Any neutral cards that just really synergize well with a rogue deck? I have some ideas about all of these things, but I'm looking for some confirmation before I doing something that isn't undoable.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I've also been playing with the pirate cards and have several of those. Any other themes that work well?
Edited by Maledictus on 12/7/2013 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
The only one that's really safe to DE is Headcrack, and you should probably invest in 2 Flurries.
Edited by Impossibru on 12/7/2013 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]