Nerf is needed

I'm sorry for adding myself but I have strong defensive druid deck and still get owned pretty much in few turns

I mean in 5th round I needed to deal with two lightspawns with 14 health and 14 attack
not to mention that they have acces to class specific cards with toughsteal, can one shot ironbark protectors, can doubled health minions, can steal my tanks

simply they are OP, and those who don't think so are probably thoes who have winstreaks with them and don't want to fall from top
Reply Quote
They aren't OP, you just need to gain board control. Priests gain momentum slowly,so stop them early.
Reply Quote
How do you stop 32 health minions? Most classes only have 1 card (2 per deck) that destroys minions regardless of health.

32 health lightwell and you have to worry about him casting inner fire on it?
Reply Quote
You're a druid, save your deal 2 damage / silence 4cost guy for preist combos!
Reply Quote
Easterbunny yeah but then you would need to stack silence cards just to fight priests making your deck useless....
Reply Quote
12/12/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Armaros
Easterbunny yeah but then you would need to stack silence cards just to fight priests making your deck useless....

every droods play 2 keeper of the grove, adding one spell breaker if you feel uncomfortable won't ruin your deck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]