Nerf Nerf Nerf

Like every game, constructed or arena... It's like playing against an Insane Bot in warcraft 3, as in they get double resources.

You have a great starting hand:
- You summon a great early game minion(knife juggler) or something it gets shadow word pained.
- You summon a squire and buff it with blessing of kings, it just gets shadow word death.
- You overwhelm him with minions, he holy novas.
- He always has more cards then you, northshire cleric/thoughtsteal/mindvision.
- Silence after Silence after AoE Silence.
- You have a strong card? Act like you will never use it, coz it is his.

Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf ... Blizzard save us!!!!
Reply Quote
Then why are priests so underrepresented in ranked play ?

Mind control was already nerfed to the point I will most likely just remove it from my deck as most games are decided by turn 10 anyway and I can just hold on to a shadow word death to deal with the annoying big minions instead of borrowing them.
Edited by Soma on 12/10/2013 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
someone just isnt good at the game
Reply Quote
ITT: OP complaints that priests can kill minions and has a 2 damage aoe spell. Also, priests can have 40 cards in their decks.
Reply Quote
Then why are priests so underrepresented in ranked play ?

Maybe it's because people just don't like them?
But some people are unsympathetic and don't feel bad when they mind control the only minion their opponent could play after bashing them around with superior spells because they didn't specifically tailor their deck to fight Priests.
Reply Quote
The only reason Priest is OP in lower ranks is because people have no idea how to defeat them. Simple as that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]