Warlock Hero Power

Flame imp was the wrong nerf. It's the warlock hero power that needs to deal 3 damage instead of 2. The card advantage it generates is absurd and puts it well beyond any hero power. This is especially true in a "rush only" metagame where warlocks are the best rush.
Reply Quote
Im fine with that, if mage has to hit one of their charakters too with their hero power
Reply Quote
No, that would be far too crippling.

If Aggro is a problem nerf Aggro, not the current FotM class(es) which would have long-term ramifications long after the meta's next shift.
Reply Quote
I play warlock often, and can say without a doubt warlock hero power is VERY overpowered. It should not grant a card instead it should be like pay 2 life: Put a random demon from your deck into your hand.

This way you keep the 'card' advantage part but at the same time nullify the speed aspect of it that makes zoo so easily played.

Hell I got to rank 10, doing house chores and playing zoo. It really needs a tone down, and I play casually on and off.
Reply Quote
11/14/2014 12:26 PMPosted by Praetorian
Hell I got to rank 10

I got to rank 10 playing basic decks and decks with succubus and boulderfist ogres....it's not like rank 10 is something.

Card advantage doesn't mean demons since they are already bad, beside the current warlock hero power is the only one that pay double the cost.

And last, if you want to change it to demons only then fix them, they are too bad to be played passed rank 8.
Reply Quote
I play Thread Necromancer often

Okay then.
Reply Quote
Why people still cry about warlocks? Zoolocks are free-wins in ladder and handlocks are not that many. I can understand whining about hunter cause its indeed a kinda broken class , but locks seem pretty fine to me. I play against hunters ,control priests and warriors more than warlocks.

They only thing i hope they will do in the new expansion is boost some warlock class cards like succubus , pit lord , bane of doom so people will play demon lock more than handlock and zoo. Apart from that i think hero power is just fine.
Reply Quote
11/14/2014 02:57 PMPosted by Devilseye
Why people still cry about warlocks? Zoolocks are free-wins in ladder and handlocks are not that many. I can understand whining about hunter cause its indeed a kinda broken class , but locks seem pretty fine to me. I play against hunters ,control priests and warriors more than warlocks.

They only thing i hope they will do in the new expansion is boost some warlock class cards like succubus , pit lord , bane of doom so people will play demon lock more than handlock and zoo. Apart from that i think hero power is just fine.

Zoo lock can still be effective in ladder towards the higher (15-20) ranks but thats usually just because of newer players. Hunter is a bit of an issue but was somewhat fixed with Starving Buzzard nerf.

Kind of disagree with them buffing Pit Lord. If you look at the wiki threads, or played in CBT, they changed the card at least 3-4 times and still couldnt balance it. Bane of doom really doesnt need a fix but could be skewed towards higher minions if you kill a higher one.
Honestly Id love to see shadowflame with a lower mana cost. For four mana hellfire is usually a more solid wipe and you dont necessarily have to give up any of your minions in the process. Usually when I would run my demon decks I would even run twisting nether over shadowflame.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]