How stupid is paladin.

i sit at around level 16 and in 10 matches i get half paladins.

lets just look at how stupidly cost efficient they are.

argent squire x2 4 attacks to kill 11 units
argent squire x2 2cc for a 22 card with a buff LOL another 3 attacks to kill low cost units.
if that wasn't enough
aldor peacekeeper x 2 making it forever to kill all the buffed 22 unit
coupled with all the neutral buff units

oh lets give him awesome weapons as well.
oh lets also give him board control with wipe at the cost of 6 mana (equality + concencration)
oh lets also give him ridiculous buff cards...

i really want to know the metrics on how many people are playing paladin cause this is getting dumb, even dumber than mage. mage can simply get nerfed with a mass dispel card, but paladin seems like it needs a lot of work
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
And the meta cycle continues...
Reply Quote
WAIT... Wait... wait... but... Mages?
Reply Quote
Wait.....mages doesnt have a p l d i or n in it.
Reply Quote
Paladin is pretty strong in arena, but not at all close to the mage..

According to the arena mastery website, paladin is ranked second, however they are (like every class), vastly behind the mage in win rate.

The only thing I will agree upon is that once mage is nerfed, Paladin will be the next class to get the QQs, however, their win rate should be much more in line with other classes. I personally, do not fear them and don't really rate them much higher than the other classes.
Reply Quote
TROLOLOL!!!!!!

Why aren't I half surprised about this? Now people complains about paladin because a legendary player reached it with anti-mage paladin deck, and now everyone on rank 12-1 are using it.

What's next? Warrior OTK and miracle rogue again? "PLZ nerf those, they are killing my pally T^T"
Reply Quote
Mages are still #1 in Arena. You know, the part of the game where skill is involved.
Reply Quote
Heal pallys are weak to early game rush and stompy creatures, must builds you see right now are to outlast chain freeze mages
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Devald
Heal pallys are weak to early game rush and stompy creatures, must builds you see right now are to outlast chain freeze mages

Ironically, the 'stompy' creatures they are weak to area all epic and legendary. I am really getting sick of paladins. They are about 80% of my games anymore, and they all seem to have Tirion Fordring, who is just absurdly powerful, even if you can insta-kill him they still get an arcanite reaper.

It makes the daily quest frustratingly difficult because I don't own enough rare cards to actually face a paladin. Even if I were to try and play paladin myself, I still don't even have half the cards they use. It's very frustrating. I would really liked to get matched against people who have similar 'value' invested in the game.
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Skies

Ironically, the 'stompy' creatures they are weak to area all epic and legendary. I am really getting sick of paladins. They are about 80% of my games anymore, and they all seem to have Tirion Fordring, who is just absurdly powerful, even if you can insta-kill him they still get an arcanite reaper.

It makes the daily quest frustratingly difficult because I don't own enough rare cards to actually face a paladin. Even if I were to try and play paladin myself, I still don't even have half the cards they use. It's very frustrating. I would really liked to get matched against people who have similar 'value' invested in the game.

Shaman = Hex is your best friend Vs Forgering.

Or his 1 Damage + Silence. As I have found out.
Reply Quote
I play Paladin and my opponents are all Paladins. It's quite annoying and stupid.
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 11:53 AMPosted by PeeTrain

are u braindead or just super scrub? what rank are u 30 or something? do u know whats even beyond rank 10? dont say idiotic stuff like that because it makes u look even worse than a piece of trash u are
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 11:54 AMPosted by savionen
Mages are still #1 in Arena. You know, the part of the game where skill is involved.

Are u on !@#$ or something? Are u playing Hearthstone in a different dimension?
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 11:10 AMPosted by Gohanitos

are u braindead or just super scrub? what rank are u 30 or something? do u know whats even beyond rank 10? dont say idiotic stuff like that because it makes u look even worse than a piece of trash u are

You should find someone to educate you, it might help you in life.
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Vortexx
You should find someone to educate you, it might help you in life.

yeah, you. then i can get a job at KFC and have the Murican dream.
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Gohanitos
yeah, you. then i can get a job at KFC and have the Murican dream.

Oooh, burn.

But really, let's just nerf everything. Save some time and QQ.
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 03:56 PMPosted by NewSunshine
But really, let's just nerf everything. Save some time and QQ.

THere is a video on utube a famous Hearthstone strategists suggests all cards to be 1/1 and cost 1 mana, lol pretty legit to me xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]