Suddenly Paladins

They're everywhere in ladder :o
Reply Quote
They have decent healing, and thats the only way you'll really stand much chance against the broken mages.
Reply Quote
They are everywhere in ladder because they are uterly broken. Cards like Divine favour Lay on hands or avenging wrath have no place in the game
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 01:26 AMPosted by Rulezfin
They are everywhere in ladder because they are uterly broken. Cards like Divine favour Lay on hands or avenging wrath have no place in the game

ANNNNNDit has begun. Priests, then Hunters. Mages for a few days and now Paladins are OP. Turn your bandwagon around and head back the way you came in.

Yea, beat it.
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 01:26 AMPosted by Rulezfin

Apparently everything is so op right now and ppl should complain about everything
Reply Quote
Not even 2 hours ago I was joking about Paladins being the next OP-wine-class. Looks like I can predict the future then. :))
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Scynfewl
Yea, beat it.

This is our town, scrub.
Reply Quote
OMG PALAS OP. NERF BUBBLE!

oh w8...
Reply Quote
Stack your deck full of Molten Giants and other high cost creatures and run Holy Wrath. Suddenly OP.

Not really.
Reply Quote
Shouldn't the 9-10 years of WoW be enough of evidence that the heroes will never be on an equal footing in the game?

Imbalances will exist untill the day the game is buried, live with it.

Nerfing and buffing will be an ongoing thing for the game for years to come :)

Even MTG has decks that are OP and unbeatable for certain decks and the game is what? 30ish years old? But there's always a "counter" for a certain deck and this is the case for HS as well.

You guys just need to wrap your heads around the idea, that you cannot beat every deck with just 1 specific deck.
Edited by Kraun on 12/16/2013 1:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hearthstone is paladins best friend from since WOW... get over it :D
Reply Quote
I play one myself, and am around 13-15 rank. Seeing more Paladins over Mages lately, just made me wonder!
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 01:23 AMPosted by John
They have decent healing, and thats the only way you'll really stand much chance against the broken mages.

Mages are not broken.
And the paladin statement on a very small sample size.
Reply Quote
Welcome to meta gaming.

How do you beat control priest? Burn them with direct damage instead of minions.
How do you beat priests and defend against other classes? Stall mage with burn.
How do you beat stall mage with burn? Healing, and it just so happens control paladin can have a strong amount of healing.

Time to dust off your warlock aggro decks.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
Meta is shifting hard to anti-mage, but don't worry once everyone is playing pally again you'll see the meta switch back to aggro decks.
Reply Quote
Paladins counter the ridiculous mages... Since there are SO MANY MAGES, paladins will be plenty.
Reply Quote
most i see now is druids with fatty decks :X
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Esspay
most i see now is druids with fatty decks :X

Coin + 2x Innervate = Turn 4 Ysera.
RAWR
Reply Quote
Also I love how Paladin is suddenly OP when literally NOTHING from our deck (typical decks mind you) was changed for the positive. Argent Commander, and Cleric used to be in a lot of Paladin decks, that's all the changes we saw.
Reply Quote
Just look at twitch, almost all high-rank broadcaster are using paladin to climb rank.

OP or not, all I know is that Warrior is dead,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]