Suddenly Paladins

12/16/2013 01:23 AMPosted by John
They have decent healing,

26 + hp healing is decent... are u smoking something?
Reply Quote
PALADIN IS BROKEN i cannot beat any paladin practice or ladder so !@#$ing op its infuriating
Reply Quote
i love paladins. cool.

paladin is now OP. been routin' for them since D2 day 1 baby!
Reply Quote
very neco
such redemption
wow
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Scynfewl
They are everywhere in ladder because they are uterly broken. Cards like Divine favour Lay on hands or avenging wrath have no place in the game

ANNNNNDit has begun. Priests, then Hunters. Mages for a few days and now Paladins are OP. Turn your bandwagon around and head back the way you came in.

Yea, beat it.

You forgot the week of the warlocks.
Reply Quote
Paladin is just plain broken, statistically I lose more to Paladin than hunter or any other class even with Demon lock which is one of the few deck types that challenges Paladin it's truly pointless I just concede rather than waist 10 minutes of time thinking I have any chance of keeping up all it takes is one equality and all your chances for catching up flushed and your still at half life by turn 5.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]