Can't stop making changes to my deck. Help!

I keep making adjustments and none of them are helping. I'm trying to rank up but I'm stuck smashing my face against mages.

http://www.hearthhead.com/deckbuilder#cMkj7zk17MmP7Mk47zkk7Mb37Mhn7Mwo7Mhq7zsn7Mqs7zda7Mb27zrG7Mah7MhC7Mwx7zya8s

I have about 2400 dust so I can craft any 1 card I need. I'm missing a lot of cards though and I don't want to make something and then regret it. I love playing warlock and want to make this work!
Reply Quote
-2 Mad Bomber
+2 Voidwalker

-2 Abomination
+2 Faerie Dragon

-1Shattered Sun Cleric
+1 Owl

My opinions are these, try them first. Actually i think Cairne is useless for warlocks, so change it with something else too.
Reply Quote
Also you dont have any kind of card draw, you need like.. 2-4 draw cards in there, the 1/2 engineers or looters or 1/3's that give you a card everytime they take damage etc.
Reply Quote
It amazes me how people keep posting their own decks and wondering why they aren't very good. It usually turns out that if you are not a top player you won't make a top deck either.

People will just tell you what you need to change to make your deck look like a tournament deck - why don't you just cut out the middleman?
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 05:28 AMPosted by Gunba
It amazes me how people keep posting their own decks and wondering why they aren't very good. It usually turns out that if you are not a top player you won't make a top deck either.

People will just tell you what you need to change to make your deck look like a tournament deck - why don't you just cut out the middleman?

This deck is almost an exact copy of a tournament deck. Me and every other aggro warlock are all playing the same thing because its the only way to win.
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 04:57 PMPosted by SKTerran

This deck is almost an exact copy of a tournament deck. Me and every other aggro warlock are all playing the same thing because its the only way to win.

It doesn't look very close to any tournament deck, but in any case the responses will just tell you to undo what you changed (see post #2).

Deck is very top heavy and runs a few creatures that are usually decided between rather than run together (Sylvanas vs Cairne, Leeroy vs Arcane Golem).

Not sure what's going on with the inclusion of Aboms and Hellfire either, not really the best synergy when the whole point is to have minions on the board.

Siphon Soul, Jaraxxus and Mad Bomber are very negotiable and including Faerie Dragon this patch is pretty common.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]