Recommended Class Changes

It looks like some of the demons don't get played due to their drawbacks, such as Felguard, Doomguard, and Pitlord. I think it would be nice if these cards would be changed out for some possible new cards that would also fit the Warlock class. I would then take the Felguard, Doomguard, and Pitlord and make them the only demons that can be summoned from Bane of Doom to increase the value of this card.

Curse of Enfeeblement - Either destroy enemy weapon, or reduce the damage of the weapon.

Healthstone - Equip like a weapon, but allow it to heal the hero when activated.

Fear - same as Sap.

Seed of Corruption - spell that grants a minion deathrattle: 2 damage to all minions.

Soulshatter - grant minion taunt or secret: opponent targets a 0/4 version of the warlock.
Reply Quote
Fear- maybe work like freeze, or to be more unique, make a creature unable to attack minions (in a taunt situation, make it unable to attack in general)? Or second idea, make it attack a random enemy minion.
Reply Quote
I don't know if this would mess up everything with locks, but what if they changed the card drop penalty cards from dropping RANDOM cards from your hand to dropping cards that are chosen by you to drop?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]