Equality Bug

Hello,
Playing constructed today I had equality Bug and not lower any health to 1, im not sure about recreating the bug, however I did mouse over the effected units and the tooltip did say it had lowered their health to 1, as well as the graphical effect.

It caused a bit of frustration as I had used it to clear the board and got caught out.

Wondering if this is documented and if there's anything I can do to avoid it in the future as I have a heavy reliance on this to help deal with my late game.
Reply Quote
Were you playing a warlock?
Reply Quote
I think it was yeah, something to share?? :)

actually, it could have been a warrior
Edited by Dribble on 12/15/2013 12:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
its 1base, doesn't affect auras.
if injured minion gets equality with two +1 auras, he will heal to 3.
Reply Quote
Ive played a druid and have the same happen.
murloc leader and two other murlocs on the board - used pyro + equality and lo and behold, the aura saves them. Is this supposed to be so? If so im dissing my whole pally deck ^^.
Reply Quote
It's because of Murloc Warleader... He buffs other murlocs so in theory they can't be reduced to 1 hp using that combo... The same reason they nerfed blood imp... LOL... Not so funny now when all people play murlocs...
Reply Quote
yup the +1 aura would take effect and bring them back up to 2 or more depending on the amount of auras.

a work around would be to kill the minion first then do it. or equality then play pyo+concecration which does 3 to everything. you wont ever get somthing with 4 health after you equality.

using equality-->pyro--> concecration might be a bit much, but somtimes you just must clear the board.

before the blood imp nerf you could of pyro-->coin/holylight(kill the blood imp) --> equality
but now the minions that with the health aura like the warleader are usually 3 or more hp.

tsc equiped can just take out the minion and then do the combo. so when playing against murloc decks you should be prepared for this situation.
Reply Quote
Great advice, requires me to redo my strategies since my deck builds on board clear. Wolfrider ftw perhaps =).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]