Need some feedback on my deck.

Here is my deck: http://oi43.tinypic.com/f3yw60.jpg

What would you change??

Funny how the MVP's post gets like 16 replies while mine gets 0..

I'm hoping for a medium-late game deck ( I do NOT want a rush deck )
Edited by Layke on 12/14/2013 4:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
bump..
Reply Quote
Maybe instead of the Shieldmastas go with 2 Defender of Argus. I also don't think you need that Sunwalker.
I personally would never go with 2 Oozes. I much prefer Fairy Dragons.
Reply Quote
If you are running equality, wild pyromancer isn't a bad card to use for control.
Reply Quote
lol love the deck name. i think the problem you may run into your deck is that so many people run value cards that if you call behind early, you may not be able to catch up, even with a deck focused on mid/late game. Almost 1/3 of your deck is a 3 drop. Seems a bit much. I might put a dark iron dwarf in there, or an argus like the guy above said.

Also, do you have any other big scary cards? If you are trying to flood the board, I might out a sea giant or mountain giant in your deck. if you're lucky, they'll maybe use removal on that instead of tirion. As is, you aren't running any cards to protect tirion, i think he'll be poly'd/silenced immediately.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]