How the F does this class work?!

Just recently got the beta key for hearthstone, and my daily quest involves winning with warlocks. For the life of me I can't figure out how this deck is supposed to work, can someone suggest a budget warlock deck and the general strategy for how this works?

I get that the card draw advantage is a big deal but I'm not sure what it synergizes with
Reply Quote
It synergizes well with low cost minions.

Normally the problem with low cost minions is that you end up with an empty hand if you play them fast, but a Warlock can keep "milling" through their own deck to get more cards.
Reply Quote
Low cost aggro minions.
Reply Quote
Like everyone says low cost minion aggro. Dust anything you don't need and get 2 blood imps they are important. You can get away with playing 2 succubi but it doesn't come recommended. The flame and blood imps and the void walker will get you far very often.

If you can I would get 2 raging worgens. Behind mage I think were the best for getting the enrage off.
Reply Quote
Card Draw has synergies with everything, though Warlock's Discard function on some cards can make Combo unreliable (which is unfortunate since those cards would otherwise form the basis of it, other than Succubus, which is not great). For a budget, "weenie rush" Aggro is probably the best option.

GK has a decent decklist you could use or modify to fit your tastes posted on this forum, and I'm sure there are plenty on various Hearthstone fan-sites elsewhere.
Reply Quote
Here's a link to a good low cost deck with a lot of readily available cards, just replace ones you dont have with what you can get. Like reckless rocket for leeroy jenkins etc.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10787789118
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Brawl97

If you can I would get 2 raging worgens. Behind mage I think were the best for getting the enrage off.

How?
Reply Quote
Warlock reminds me of the Vial Goblins of Hearthstone, pretty much only viable way of playing. I love openings like:

T1: Coin, Blood Imp, Murloc Tidecaller
    T2: Murloc Tidehunter
    *opponent scoops*

T1: Voidwalker/Flame Imp
    T2: Demonfire
    T3: Demolisher

(Maybe its just a pet card of mine, but my fav play in game is dropping a Voidwalker then Demolisher on turn2-3 and making them deal with it lol.)
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 10:26 AMPosted by LastAergerer

How?

Blood imps put health to 4. 4 is a hard number to one shot and if you can't one shot the worgen the enrage gets to go off more often.
Reply Quote
I run a no brain needed deck atm..

2x Soulfire
1x Power Overwhelmng
2x Argent squire
2x Blood Imp
2x Flame Imp
2x Leper Gnome
2x VoidWalker
2x Demonfire
2x Faerie Dragon
2x Knife Jugler
1x Tinkmaster Overspark
2x Harvest Golem
2x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Dark Iron Dwarf
1x Leeroy Jenkins
1x Spellbreaker
1x Argent Commander
1x Reckless Rocketeer (Mainly Cause I needed to dust an AC the other day for tinkmaster)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]