New card idea

Hey all,
I got an idea for a new card and it would be nice if you could leave some feedback :)
My english isnt that good but i'll try my best^^
I think this card would fit best to warlock so I post it here.

Mana cost should be around 6-7 in my opinion.
U draw one card and it gets destroyed. You take as much dmg as the card costs, and then you draw as many cards as u took dmg^^

For example: You use this card and you draw a Lord of the Arena. You take 6 dmg and then u draw six cards, the Lord of the Arena gets destroyed.

So it is situational if this card helps or not^^ If you draw a card which costs 10 you take 10 dmg which can cause your death and you draw 10 cards, which is mostely more than u can take in one hand.
Also it could happen that you draw a card for just 1 mana so u get one dmg and only draw one card, that would be ineffective because the card itself costs around 6 mana^^

Do you think this card would be too strong/useless?
Im very interested in your feedback :D
Flickss
Reply Quote
It sounds interesting. Take damage and draw cards. But like you said, it can have some issues with consistency. At such a high cost I think it would be like holy wrath, very inconsistent for the mana spent. Seeing as it self destructs you would need to draw 4 cards to get your money's worth (sprint, a 7 cost spell draws 4)

This feels more like a druid card to me. They play a ton of high cost stuff
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]