Anybody use Force of Nature?

Especially considering everybody's talking about the combos that can be done with Hunter's Unleash the Hounds. Druids should be able to do the same things but better with Force of Nature.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
12/14/2013 08:01 AMPosted by LastAergerer
Especially considering everybody's talking about the combos that can be done with Hunter's Unleash the Hounds. Druids should be able to do the same things but better with Force of Nature.

I am using Force of Nature in my deck now to counter the fact that mages are killing and freezing my minions, anyway.
Reply Quote
I use force of nature in my deck.. this card can come in handy rather than one big minion such as argent commander.. I think its a decent card. I used it in a otk against a priest yesterday. Combo Force of nature with savage roar and a few other minions on the board and you can do wonders..

For the record I did add this card in my deck cause of mirror images and the constant freeze vs mages.
Edited by Savius on 12/14/2013 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Force of Nature with Savage Roar is a good finisher combo. 14 damage not including the buff to any minions you have on the board
Reply Quote
I'm using Force of Nature as board clear or as finisher. At first i underestimate the power of Force of Nature, then i found its very useful.
Reply Quote
12/14/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Lissanna
I am using Force of Nature in my deck now to counter the fact that mages are killing and freezing my minions, anyway.

Same here. It's been working reasonably well though mages running ek0p's giants deck are definitely still an uphill battle.
Reply Quote
I like force of nature, but its situational. Do wish it gave a 4th tree since they die end of turn. But nothing is better when was able to Soul of the Forest them :D
Reply Quote
Just crafted it again today and i am using it ! A LOT
Reply Quote
Yeah I slipped it in over AoW, it's saved me several times and genuinely takes opponents by surprise.
Reply Quote
Hmm thats actually very interesting, I havent used that card but I do wonder if it works in my deck: http://i.imgur.com/x0uwImt.jpg

Maybe toss away Druid of the Claw in favor for it? Hmm.
Reply Quote
01/25/2014 08:49 AMPosted by DrHank
Hmm thats actually very interesting, I havent used that card but I do wonder if it works in my deck: http://i.imgur.com/x0uwImt.jpg

I think it's better if you tossed Starfire for it. And drop maybe a Sunfury Protector or Ancient Watcher for Tinkmaster Overspark. If you don't have him try Naturalize. You should craft Tinkmaster if you run Pally/Driud main.
Reply Quote
01/25/2014 09:33 AMPosted by Anotion

I think it's better if you tossed Starfire for it. And drop maybe a Sunfury Protector or Ancient Watcher for Tinkmaster Overspark. If you don't have him try Naturalize. You should craft Tinkmaster if you run Pally/Driud main.

Hmm I do like the card draw Starfire gives though. But maybe your right. I do have enough right now to craft 2x Force of Nature but not enough to craft a Tinkmaster. I can do arena for decks and try to get some stuff but it'll take a while (don't really have any money to spend on more decks, not for the month anyways).

So probably I'll craft the FoN and wait with the Tinkmaster. In the meantime, is it worth it to use Naturalize (despite being a fairly bad card, giving the enemy card draws)?

I will reply back later if Force of Nature works well or not in my deck, but it does look really nice. :)
Reply Quote
Force of nature + Savage Roar + Innervate + Savage Roar is usually OTK, it rapes
Reply Quote
01/25/2014 10:59 AMPosted by DrHank

Hmm I do like the card draw Starfire gives though. But maybe your right. I do have enough right now to craft 2x Force of Nature but not enough to craft a Tinkmaster. I can do arena for decks and try to get some stuff but it'll take a while (don't really have any money to spend on more decks, not for the month anyways).

So probably I'll craft the FoN and wait with the Tinkmaster. In the meantime, is it worth it to use Naturalize (despite being a fairly bad card, giving the enemy card draws)?

I will reply back later if Force of Nature works well or not in my deck, but it does look really nice. :)

Hank save up for that Tink and hopefully you pull a Force of Nature in a pack or craft later. Tink is just to good and goes into any deck.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]