Why does every deck shared on here suck?

I've spent countless hours reading this forum looking for good decks to play. Every single one posted gets criticized to hell by supposed pro players.

How about you guys post your decks?
Reply Quote
because human is selfishthey don't share good thing
they share bad deck to you so they earn gold when play against you
Reply Quote
But the paladin forum is the only place on here where u cant get a decent deck. switching to mage.
Reply Quote
that's because there are no decks atm that aren't 'flawed' in some way.
watch streams of high ranked palys and none of the tournament winning players got to top rank yet. in theory every deck should be flawed.
Reply Quote
If you look through my decks I just posted on hearthpwn. I posted all the decks I currently run into at rank 1/2. I didn't create the decks most are the cookie cutter builds with maybe a tweak or 2 I threw in.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/21856-rank-1-stall-mage

Can find the rest of my decks from there.

I've been on top 50, 3 times. I should be on the new list tomorrow as well. If you don't have the legendaries. Play a warlock. The new zerg lock doesn't use any legendaries with the exception of Sylvannas.
Edited by Morlu on 12/16/2013 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Most people who post on here are asking for help or comments. That's probably why people seem overly critical of them.
Reply Quote
2 costs: Holy light x2, Faerie Dragon x2, Ironbeak owl x2, Loot hoarder

3 costs: Acolyte of Pain, Scarlet Crusader x2, Shattered Sun Cleric x2

4 costs: Truesilver champion x2, Consecrate x2, Chillwind Yeti x2, Dark Iron Dwarf x2.

5 costs: Abomination x2, Frostwolf Warlord x2.

6 costs: Avenging Wrath, Argent Commander x2,

7 costs: Stormwind Champion,

8 costs: Lay on Hands, Tirion Fordring.

It destroys the mage, and is good against many types of decks. I would get another Lay on Hands if I had it and switch it with a Holy Light, but for now Holy Light will do. Also dont have Equality which would be good for clears with the abom or put in a Pyromancer instead. But most importantly it really feels like a pala deck with the heals, and is for sure a lot of fun to play. just my 2 cents.

Edit: I am always open for suggestions and to play with some practice partners if anybody is interested. semi casual/competitive :)
Edited by Cody42 on 12/17/2013 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]