Screen flickering while searching opponent

Fullscreen on.
Imac 2009 27".
ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB

Maverick OSX 10.9.

All was ok befor patch. Now graphics seems less smooth. The title screen is pixelized.
Reply Quote
Hey there,

same here on my Retina Macbook Pro:
2.3 Ghz i7
8GB Ram
Mac OS X 10.8.5
Reply Quote
Same. Mid 2013 MacBook Air. 1.7 GHz i7, 8 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 5000, OS X 10.9.

No issues with flickering over hundreds of games with the previous patch. Just started with this new patch.
Reply Quote
I've been getting flickering and "decay" of color quality and such.
Screen gets much more orange and cards that were destroyed remain on the field visually.

Macbook Pro Retina 2012.
8 GB RAM, 650 Ti 1 GB, OS X 10.9
Reply Quote
same here it does flickering when an opponent is found..and it does flickering as well on 27" iMAC when you enter the game as well
Reply Quote
Same here Mac Book pro retina display. It only started to flicker for me after I downloaded the new patch.
Reply Quote
iMac 27in Mid 2010
12GB 1333 Mhz DDR3
ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 MB
OSX 10.8.5

I am having tons of flickering and strange graphic artifacts appearing. Game is playable. But the flickering happens whenever screen effects occur, for example, when the screen darkens for lightning storm, there will be a flicker or 2. Also when finding an opponent it flickers a lot. Sometimes the flicker goes to black or sometimes it shows a screen of video card "checkerboard" pattern for a frame. Also seeing some highlighting effects turning a card bright solid green for a few seconds.

Also, the game seems generally more sluggish than before the patch. Effects take longer to play out and seem to lag.

The "return card to hand" bug is still happening where the card back will hover in the middle of the board.
Reply Quote
Experiencing this same bug since the last patch.

Black flickering and random parts of the UI appearing/disappearing during the opponent search.

Macbook pro, OSX 10.9
2.6 GHz i7
8GB ram
Reply Quote
Same "flickering" issue on

Macbook Pro Retina 2012.
GeForce GT 650M
8 GB RAM,
Mavericks OS X 10.9

Started with the last patch
Reply Quote
same here.

Macbook pro OSX 10.8.4
2.3ghz i7
4gb RAM
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
same happen on my macbook air late 2010
Reply Quote
My screen doesn't flicker, but when an opponent is found the screen freezes a few seconds before continuing the animation.

iMac 21,5 inch off begin 2013(new one without dvd drive). Not yet upgraded to maverick (planning to do after this beta)

Certainly something is not ok on that Graphical part.
Reply Quote
My screen is also flickering when an opponent is found, started several patches ago and is still occurring. A "Scan and Repair" did not fix the issue.
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Stygimo
the flickering happens whenever screen effects occur, for example, when the screen darkens for lightning storm, there will be a flicker or 2. Also when finding an opponent it flickers a lot

12/15/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Stygimo
Also, the game seems generally more sluggish than before the patch. Effects take longer to play out and seem to lag.

The "return card to hand" bug is still happening where the card back will hover in the middle of the board.

Same issues.

MBP retina early 2013
2.7 GHz i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
OS X 10.9.1
Reply Quote
Screen flickers also. but i notice is when I only run it at high graphics. i set it to medium and low didnt have any probs. anyone experiencing the same?
Reply Quote
I actually have this exact same issue with the checkerboard effect flashing in on my screen. Only started happening after the Naxx patch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]