Wanting a different deck type: Aggro based

I usually hate aggro decks. I hate them with a passion of a 100 dying stars. Seriously, "from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate;s sake I spit my last breathe at thee." But that was mostly over from MtG because I preferred the Green type decks. Control the game until I can get the big dudes out. The inability to 'chump block' obviously make it a different game so I figured I would move away from my basic Mage and Priest deck.

I was wondering what kind of Aggro type decks worked best with Warlocks. Through a fluke of the statistics, I actually ended up with 2 of every Murloc as well as some of the Warlock;s cards. (2 Blood Imps, 2 Flame Imps, a golden Twisted Nether... but I still can't find a single Knife Juggler or Inner Fire, urgh!).

Any advice on what is a good aggro deck? Do Mur-Locks work?

Cheers.
-Azernak0
Reply Quote
Here is the decklist I'm currently using.

Soulfire x2
Blood Imp x2
Flame Imp x2
Grimscale Oracle x2
Murloc Raider
Murloc Tidecaller x2
Voidwalker x2
Bluegill Warrior x2
Knife Juggler x2
Murloc Tidehunter x2
Coldlight Oracle x2
Coldlight Seer x2
Flesheating Ghoul
Murloc Warleader x2
Questing Adventurer
Raid Leader
Defender of Argus
Old Murk-Eye (so good for OTK)

Good draw power, very susceptible to AoE and taunt. But all aggro decks are...You can add me ingame and we can duel it out so I can show you its potential.
Edited by Truce on 12/17/2013 1:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Any advice on what is a good aggro deck? Do Mur-Locks work?

We call them "Cthulhu's Little Helpers" around here.
Reply Quote
Jeez, card draw is sexy. I can see why Warlocks are seen as so favorable for rush decks. It is fun having the Bloodlust on turn 5 win or the insane buffs from Paladins but that card draw is consistently powerful. Really quite nice to have.

I don't have all the cards that you listed (but I did specifically make those gods forsaken Knife Jugglers!) so I obviously have a different card list. It is fairly close though:

Soulfire x2
Blood Imp x2
Flame Imp x2
Grimscale Oracle x2
Murloc Raider (2 instead if just one)
Murloc Tidecaller x2
Voidwalker x2
Bluegill Warrior x2
Knife Juggler x2
Murloc Tidehunter x2
Coldlight Oracle x2
Coldlight Seer x2
Flesheating Ghoul
Murloc Warleader x2
(No Questing Adventurer because I don't have him)
Raid Leader
Defender of Argus
Old Murk-Eye

I am not sure if I want to change the Raider for another Ghoul, Argus, Raid Leader, or something else. Thank you so much for the advice. Reminds me of a Goblin deck.

Cheers.
-Azernak0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]