Paladin OP, nerf pls.

Please shut your trap.

I played Tirion against Mages and Shamans. In like 90 % of games Tirion gets sheeped or hexed. Just play a different class if you can't handle paladins.

!@#$ing annoying to play against shamans and mages since your Tirion is 100 % useless in those matchups.

Just saying. And no: You normally can't get them to use their Hexes and Sheeps before Tirion/Ragnaros with a control Paladin deck. So you will mostly have a useless Tirion. Many Legendary players have taken their Tirions out their decks since they became useless.

Don't whine about OP. Find a solution?!
Edited by Fate on 1/4/2014 3:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/04/2014 01:01 PMPosted by Fate
annoying to play against shamans and mages since your Tirion is 100 % useless in those matchups.

Dont forget druid, any good druid will make sure he has a keeper for Tirion
Reply Quote
01/04/2014 12:40 PMPosted by Gohanitos
palas have !@#$loads of healing nerf this %^-* already its ABSURD

Nerf mage direct damage.
Nerf warrior weapons and weapon buffs.
Nerf hunters beasts.
Nerf priests shadow words.
Nerf Warlocks blood imp.
Nerf Rogues low cost spells.
Nerf Druids late game Taunts.
Nerf Shamans BL! BL OP MAN!

Derp better nerf everything right? GGs.
Reply Quote
12/18/2013 02:29 AMPosted by solus
. I've had enough of them, as well as the entire playerbase that DOESN'T play paladin as their "main class."

what's your "main class"?
Reply Quote
Paladins have way too much card control... Aldor the peacekeeper cripples down strong enemies like a poly-morph or a hex, but it's a 3 drop and you get a 3/3 monster out of it.

Everyone else's CC spells cost around 5 mana, with the exception of the shaman who's lightening storm is 3 mana but has an over load of 2. I am find with equality if it had a higher cost instead of 2 it needs to be like a 3-4.

It takes a priest to use inner fire and divine spirit to match 1 paladin's Blessed Champion.

1 avenging wrath is like 3 arcane missiles... if you have 2 in a deck that means it would need to be 6 arcane missiles to do the same amount of 16 random damage as the 2 avenging wrath.

Paladins are over powered because they can get away with using cheaper copies of other champion cards, and requires little skill to play.
Edited by Devngel on 2/25/2014 8:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Isn't it a thing that everybody >should< be able to counter everything, in some way?
Reply Quote
Piss off with the whining. If Paladins are over powered why are their global win rates so middle of the road? http://hearthstats.net/reports/jan/index.html
Edited by JackOfHearts on 2/25/2014 7:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
And now, Rank 20 tales with solus! Stay tuned for more cool stories!
Edited by Bleed on 2/26/2014 2:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/25/2014 07:54 AMPosted by Devngel
Paladins are over powered because they can get away with using cheaper copies of other champion cards, and requires little skill to play.

You're clueless. I'd bet my entire account you've never even played Paladin. Refrain from posting the last thing we need is people with uneducated opinions such as yourself and the OP constantly complaining.
Reply Quote
01/04/2014 10:16 AMPosted by Astérix
Blessing of Kings + Divine Shield enough said, Don't give me that "Silence" crap either. Unless I shove my deck full of silence, I can't have enough silence to deal with the endless nonsense. Of course, there comes Tirion Fordring late game anyways, so what about my silence again?

I will give you that "silence" crap, its a core mechanic of the game.

I think out of the times i have played Tirion, probably something like 80% of the time he is silenced and/or removed before i get to use him.

Seriously, if your playing against a paladin, you have to expect him and plan accordingly.

He doesn't have charge (Krush, Grommash, Al'akia), he doesn't instantly pump up your spells or abilites (Anthonidas, Velen), he doesnt have immediate impact (Cenarius, Jaraxxus), he can do nothing for a full turn but sit there with a massive target painted on him.

He's one of the the weakest of the class legendaries with the possible exception of Al'akir and Jaraxxus.

You can't counter BoK or DS....how do you counter heals, pyroblasts, stacking armour? Get a grip.
Reply Quote
I really only think equality, aldor, and truesilver are the pally trump cards. Tyrion is not too big of a threat. Though I feel pallies now are no wear near as menacing as the 8 broken blast with two ice block mages we had last patch I do feel like some nerfs are incoming:

Equality - up to 3 cost or reworked so that it changes the ATTACK of all minions to 1.
Truesilver champion - up to 5 cost or its damage is brought down to 3 instead of 4
Aldor peacekeeper - change the hp of a minion to 1 or the attack of any minion to 3 (could be used to buff a turn 2 pagle or a 1/1 squire)
Reply Quote
Paladins are the most balanced in the game. As far as tournament results they seem middle of the road. Druids are consistently performing better, the Priest is consistently performing worse.
Reply Quote
Somebody explain to me why Truesilver Champion is in this game in its current state.

Because I can't see it
Reply Quote
I'm sorry Bleed I couldn't hear you over the sound of your lips lips on the Paladin's A$$
Reply Quote
03/14/2014 03:49 PMPosted by Devngel
I'm sorry Bleed I couldn't hear you over the sound of your lips lips on the Paladin's A$$

Grow up.
Reply Quote
Ok Equality with almost anything is OP, divine Wrath, or Pyromancer

These people defending Paladins just don't want to see this deck get nurfed
Reply Quote
roflol pallys are the wrost class how are they the most op ahah
Reply Quote
05/30/2014 11:43 AMPosted by Devngel
Ok Equality with almost anything is OP, divine Wrath, or Pyromancer

These people defending Paladins just don't want to see this deck get nurfed

I don't even play paladin and I think you're dumb.
Reply Quote
This reminds me when pallies in wow could divine storm 1 shot everyone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]