Trading Up?

Due to some of the recent “balancing” I’m wondering about the place of the Argent Commander. I almost exclusively use BoK on divine shielded minions because I know the trade will be high for the opposing player to break the bubble, the mage is of course excluded. What I’m wondering is if the recent drop to 2 hp would make the Silvermoon Guardian a better choice. I say this because I would assume the SMG would trade higher on the second attack because of the one additional HP. I’m currently running the SMG in my deck and I’m not experiencing any slowdown of significance but I’m wondering about your opinions.
Reply Quote
Silver moon guardian vs. argent commander? I mean I suppose you could try it out, but really, very few minions are going to have <3 attack, so they're likely to die to much the same thing. However, there is a world of difference between 4 attack and 3 attack. Furthermore, charge is huge.
Reply Quote
What I mean is a 3 attack minion is going to have a higher trade value than a 2 attack one. Also as I mentioned I tend to cast BoM on my divine shielded minions so I suspect he would have 6 attack at the time.

for instance trading for a shattered sun cleric as opposed to a murlock.
Edited by Wallflower on 12/19/2013 5:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]