Holy Vision (From Warcraft 2) card concept

I am a big fan of Warcraft 2 and I have recently noticed that Bloodlust mimics the Warcraft 2 spell: Bloodlust with only a minor difference. In War2, bloodlust gave *3 attack. In Hearthstone it only gives +3 attack. But using the same number was kinda cool and nastalgic for me personally. Even though I hate getting run over by a mob of lusted minions, it brings back memories of getting run over by a mob of lusted ogres, they did that spell perfectly I think for HS.

Anyway, I was also thinking that another cools spell that could easily be added is the Warcraft 2 spell called Holy Vision which is from a Human Paladin. It revealed a section of the map for about 7 seconds I think. I forget how long it actually lasted. Anyway, this seemed like a great spell that paladins could use for their class.

Holy Vision:
Cost: 4
Effect: Your opponent plays with their hand revealed for X turns (maybe 2 or 3 rounds or whatever, 7 seconds would convert to 7 rounds which is probably to long).

The "WoW" version of "Holy Vision" was terrible. It was a damage spell rather than an informational spell. The war2 version is far cooler:
http://classic.battle.net/war2/units/paladin.shtml
Edited by Lancelight on 12/18/2013 1:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Umh... I think being able to see your opponents hand for 3 turns is WAY too much, even 2 turns is too much! Maybe make it a 2 cost card and it shows you the enemys current hand and the card he will draw next turn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]