Paladins turn to get nerfed

Okay you whiny little brats got what you wanted; mages have been nerfed. I've been losing all day to this class and it's time for a nerf. The fact of the matter is that mages were a perfect counter to paladin spamming but now that is so much harder to accomplish.

This is the problem, you nerf one class and another becomes OP in its place. Paladins do too much; heal, board wipe, draw, aggro.

And divine shield is more of an unbalanced mechanic than freeze.
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 09:02 AMPosted by osea101

If I had a legendary for every divine shield that didn't help me, I'd have every legendary in the game.
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 09:02 AMPosted by osea101

It's a good thing most cards with Divine Shield are neutral then. Besides, you should be saving ways to pop 1 damage and get rid of a shield, easy if you're a mage. Dunno why you singled out Divine Shield, that didn't really build your case.
Reply Quote
Dont bother Osea101 he is either a troll or just plain bad. He rated warlock as the worst class in the game currently, do I have to say more?

Edit: Besides Paladin countered the mage so dont know why you think Paladin got the mage nerfed, really flawed and bad logic, the freeze was nerfed cause it was considered antifun.
Edited by DòóM on 12/19/2013 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Warlock is the worst if you look at the basic cards. It's not an endurance deck and only works with murlocs.
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 04:09 PMPosted by osea101
and only works with murlocs.

There goes all your credibility once again...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]