Tips for my deck?

Still relatively new to the game (about 2 weeks of play?) and sadly, crappy pulls from packs. This is what i am running right now; the idea was to turn Shiv into a higher utility card. Use for a bit of damage, or to take down a divine shield, or combo with Eviscerate for higher health minions....or to turn on Raging Worgen and Gurubashi, turning into a Rogue Fireblast that you get a card draw with. Don't have anything like SI:7 or Perdition or a second Knife Juggler, sadly.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/rogue#87:2;95:2;103:2;135:1;164:2;205:2;280:2;382:2;395:2;417:2;422:1;435:2;471:2;542:2;568:2;624:2;
Edited by jaymiechan on 12/20/2013 6:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
I tend to find that having a combo that involves damaging your own Raging Worgen doesn't really work out. Its incredibly inefficient mana wise and your opponent will usually kill your Worgen before you have a chance to pull off the combo. You may want to add some minions with spell power if you want more utility from your weaker spell cards. Kobold Geomancer will certainly help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]