6th Arena run going 2-3 or lower

This game blows. I have two friends rank 10+ making sure I don't !@#$ up my draws(i'm not) and I still can't roll anything worthwhile. Running burn deck? Here's the two %^-*ing cards above 6 mana in your deck, mulligan them? Clearly you made a mistake, you need Sprint and Ogre for your turn 1. It's the most infuriating feeling to have to wait Three !@#$ing days to play anything other than boring constructed so I can have a chance to actually use legendaries myself like everyone who has $$ to buy 40 packs straight out of the gates and dust everything for w/e deck they want. Sick of your %^-* RNG. Sick of it.
Reply Quote
I barely understood you....
If you're saying it's a "P2W" game; well it's not.
There are tons of normal and regular cards that doesn't need to be crafted/bought that are really good.
For example:
Chillwind Yeti, Senjin Shield Masta, Blooderfist Ogre, all the draw cards gnomes.
Don't say it's a pay to win, just play better and construct your deck better and you will do just fine.
Reply Quote
I said Arena is the only place I get to use cards that cost more than 40 dust to create, Since I didn't drop money to buy packs in creation. never said P2W, just said I like using high end cards as well. Arena happens to be the place I can do that.
Reply Quote
If you have such problems early game, fix your curve.
Reply Quote
12/20/2013 09:22 AMPosted by nlzkiler
I barely understood you....
If you're saying it's a "P2W" game; well it's not.
There are tons of normal and regular cards that doesn't need to be crafted/bought that are really good.
For example:
Chillwind Yeti, Senjin Shield Masta, Blooderfist Ogre, all the draw cards gnomes.
Don't say it's a pay to win, just play better and construct your deck better and you will do just fine.

Will do just fine? for what rank 15? grats you're gonna need some legendary cards and epics to rank up its a fact
Reply Quote
This is just the way card games work. If you have ever played competitive MTG its all the same, those with the money have the superior decks. If this is something which you can not tolerate then this is not the hobby for you. At least you didn't have to put a single dollar into the game you can simply walk away and lose nothing.

I have spent real money on the game but the way I look at it is its free to play and throwing blizzard $40-50 is the equivalent of me buying a full priced game and if I enjoy the game (which cost me nothing to try) then im more than happy to pay why wouldn't I be.
Reply Quote
if ya have to ask ya friends what to pick................then wonder why you lose

to funny
Reply Quote
Arena is stupid. Plain and simple.

I have no idea why but it puts you against people who are way better than you. I am a rank 20 after a lucky spree and have gotten 4 arena keys. My first opponent was a Rank 14 who had 37 Arena keys.

How does that add up?

Also I do really think that this game being P2W is silly. Just because other card games do it, is definitely NOT a defense.

Why would I play this where I HAVE to pay to be competitive when I can just play Dota 2 and already have the tools to play competitively.
Reply Quote
12/24/2013 07:08 AMPosted by NoSoup4U
if ya have to ask ya friends what to pick................then wonder why you lose

to funny

It's not that I had to ask them what to pick, I was making the picks and they were there to give their feedback. I was unaware taking other opinions and ideas into account was a reason for losing games, but thanks for informing me.

Turns out I was indeed just getting trash draws and poor luck, as i've come out with more gold than i've spent to run Arena for the past week.
Reply Quote
Poor players blame luck. There are even people at legendary who are free players.

Luck is a factor, it's a TCG. Poker has a luck element too, but you'd be kidding yourself if you think it's the only factor.

Do you truly feel you're playing optimally? If so, are you able to upload a full run of arena to youtube? I'd give my comments then and I'm sure others would too.

Remember arena is a zero sum game. For every 12-0 that's that's 3 losses for four people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]