Been losing lately....a lot

Hi all, like a lot of you before the patch I was 3 star master and was easily winning 60%+ of my games and was pretty confident with my paladin skills. After patch, I made it to rank 12 then kinda hit a wall. I get my butt kicked by pretty much every class in the game and most of the time I never stood a chance. It's not just murloc warlocks, it's everyone. My win percentage has dropped to 40% or lower. the only thing I can think of is since the patch, i've been playing a lot more people in my skill bracket (whereas before I was playing against a random massive pool of players because everyone and their dog was in masters 3). i've changed my deck a lot over time, subbing out 1 or 2 cards every couple of days hoping things will change, but they don't, i'm still losing...a lot. i really don't know why and when i try to counter a certain deck type, I STILL lose to that deck type (specifically murlocs) and lose to everyone else as well. it doesn't feel like i'm getting outplayed, it just really feels like i'm straight losing because i simply have a worse deck than my opponent. it feels like the meta has simply shifted against paladins, and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out a deck that actually works right now. i've heard good things about healing and such, and i'm aware of what is supposed to work for paladin but i can't get any of it to work. does anyone else feel this way or do i just need to learn2play?
Reply Quote
post deck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)