Paladins are extremely overpowered.

Over the top control. One of the best board wipes. One of the best legendaries. 48 total heal. TOP LEL.

When are the nerfs coming? I guess it must feel lonely standing at the top the mountain by yourselves. I mean you face like 0 competition with atrociously OP you are.
Reply Quote
That time of the month?
Reply Quote
Do you happen to play a rush deck that packs lots of small low mana cost minions?
Reply Quote
lmfao!!! this made my day! Show me on the doll where the Paladin touched you.
Reply Quote
constructive feedback ! :D

anyway.. healing pala control emerged in response of freeze mage decks that are so dumb and still very op even with the nerfs...

and its not unbeatable.. its very strong, but rush decks have a nice win ratio vs control pala
Reply Quote
12/24/2013 09:26 AMPosted by neroblue

lolol thats so true
Reply Quote
errr we have strong control? since when? outside of equality and maybe the aldor protector I can't seem to find it in the paladin card list
Reply Quote

RFLMAO, best sentence 2013, 10/10 would read again

Also, before I get chased out of here with fire and pitchforks, I´d say pallys have great control, very seldom do I find myself out of control and when I do, it´s usually because the guy dealing me my cards apparently is a heavy drinker and can´t for the life of him grasp the concept of wanting something to drop on turn 2-3 but instead keep giving me Tirion and Raggy.

The equality+pyromance is balanced imo, it could probably stand to increase the mana cost of pyro but that´s just pure speculation.
Reply Quote
guys palas are extremely OP. belive me that when a 1/1 minion turns into a 9/9 after a Double BoK you just want to cry..... and blessing of might costing 1mana??!!!?!!?!?!?!?! seriously guys.. there is a reason that kripp's and artosis' pala decks went unbeaten until the finals.
Reply Quote
12/27/2013 05:16 AMPosted by Gorthalas
guys palas are extremely OP. belive me that when a 1/1 minion turns into a 9/9 after a Double BoK you just want to cry..... and blessing of might costing 1mana??!!!?!!?!?!?!?! seriously guys.. there is a reason that kripp's and artosis' pala decks went unbeaten until the finals.

RIP in peace >= Silence
Reply Quote
Paladins do seem to have a bit too much, they don't really seem to have any weakness.
Reply Quote
http://hearthstats.net/dec

Sorry but paladins avg. winrate is actually below 50% this month, and thats a month where paladins was beating mages fairly easy with the heal build. Acutally quite disturbing its that low.
Edited by DòóM on 12/27/2013 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Paladins are to hearthstone what Ryu is to Street Fighter: incredibly solid and well rounded. That's not the same as imbalanced.

That said... Yea, there are a couple spells that are 1 mana too cheap. No single nerf is going to reduce paladin popularity, though, they're just good on so many levels.
Reply Quote
:) Well Paladins are OP since WotLK :) But right now with my hunter deck (almost all cards are from starter deck, went from 20 Rank to 15 in 3 hours , 10 wins in a row) one of them beated me, but in general they are not unbeatable! On early game they lack of power, while for late game, well you don't want to go late game vs pala :D
Reply Quote
12/27/2013 05:16 AMPosted by Gorthalas
Spending 8 mana and 2 cards to make a 9/9 that can be silenced into a 1/1 is the opposite of op.
Reply Quote
Sorry, but the OP is correct. I, in fact, feel like I should stop playing until they fix this OP class. Sheesh, just like in WoW, they let pally's run riot for years and years, Of course, just like in WoW you will get screamed at by the pally players stating all manner of reasons why we are wrong,but deep down inside they know we are right. But, to keep their morals intact, and believe that they do indeed have skill, rather than an OP class, we'll get flamed and abused.
Reply Quote
paladin OP in WoW ? .. what game do you play bro
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 05:26 AMPosted by Evilbones76
Sorry, but the OP is correct. I, in fact, feel like I should stop playing until they fix this OP class. Sheesh, just like in WoW, they let pally's run riot for years and years, Of course, just like in WoW you will get screamed at by the pally players stating all manner of reasons why we are wrong,but deep down inside they know we are right. But, to keep their morals intact, and believe that they do indeed have skill, rather than an OP class, we'll get flamed and abused.

If you replaced "pally's" with "mages" you might have had a point. As it stands palas are merely very good without a lot of obvious weaknesses, unlike mages who are just broken even after the nerfs.
Reply Quote

Haha made my day
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]