Paladins are extremely overpowered.

only 2 cards i think are dumb are equality and aldor peacekeeper. both of these are a bit out of line.
Reply Quote
only 2 cards i think are dumb are equality and aldor peacekeeper. both of these are a bit out of line.

How? it hits the Paladins minions aswell, the card alone wont kill anything, it needs to be comboed with something else and its pretty much Paladins only removal and all removal are cheap on the mana cost, equality is cheaper because it does not remove anything alone and hits the paladins own minions. I dont see a problem.
Reply Quote
01/05/2014 04:11 PMPosted by FxyO

Think about it in this context:

Equality is the Paldins Flamestrike. It only cost 2 mana because in order for it to do anything it has to be combo'd with something-plus it effects our own board, which are both kinda huge deals since we aren't getting the satisfaction of an insta-wipe and we are having to use further resources in order to accomplish the same thing...

Also, one could can look at Aldor Peacekeeper as the Pally version of Polymorph. Which would you rather have a 4 mana that instantly makes a minion a 1/1 or a 3/3 minion that makes an opponents minion have only 1 attack? They are both good viable strategies, it just depends on what you enjoy thematically and as far as the strategy you would like to incorporate. .

TL:DR-Paladin is the class that needs to be looked too for balancing, not looked at.
Edited by Intoshadows on 1/6/2014 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Oops, just noticed this was another SuperAnima thread and realized that posting here is probably less than pointless.

This guy and that Savageone dude should get together and hold each other and cry one other to sleep.
Reply Quote
Did you mean looked "to" ?
Reply Quote
after i watched some tournaments i see how to counter it... play sylvanas, suicide sylvanas to weaker minion take tirion, win game easy mode.
thx all for contributing i will craft sylvanas
Reply Quote
Paladin's overall swarming ability is really good with his hero power and conserves alot of cards. Really difficult to deal with with all the divine shield minions.

Tyrion Fordring needs a nerf bad. Too much value for such a cost

Sword of Justice has too many charges on it
Reply Quote
To all of you that thinks Paladins are these gods of Hearthstone could you post any stats or graphs that show Paladin is the dominating class. Cause All I have seen (Both stats and experienced card players opinoins) show Paladins lies above Hunter, priest, shaman and slighty above or equal with warriors.

That doesnt seem nerf worthy to me, so plz show me something that justifes a nerf besides you losing a game to X card because that can be said about everything.
Edited by DòóM on 1/7/2014 8:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/06/2014 11:29 PMPosted by Ravis
Tyrion Fordring needs a nerf bad. Too much value for such a cost
Dude are you freaking kidding me with this !@#$? it costs 8 mana to play the damn thing and it is polymorph/silence/hex bait not to mention you can get rid of ashbringer with acidic swamp ooze. SoJ comment is too stupid to quote as well seeing as it isn't that great for anything than giving a minion a free 1/1 boost which isn't great in itself.
Reply Quote
You're underestimating SoJ value.
just spam 2 for 1 minion cards along with hero power minions or even 4-drop minions and the extra 1/1 usually puts them out of lethal range of AoEs or 2-drop minions that snowballs EASILY.

you know how Shattered Cleric works and ppl use that card all the time and are sometimes game changing with that 1/1.. now imagine able to do that 5 TIMES.
Reply Quote
01/07/2014 10:46 PMPosted by Ravis
just spam 2 for 1 minion cards along with hero power minions or even 4-drop minions and the extra 1/1 usually puts them out of lethal range of AoEs or 2-drop minions that snowballs EASILY.

All this shouldnt really matter much since the paladin blew all his mana to equip the sword so you should have board control, and if it happens late in game and you cant deal with buffed 2 drops... well...
Reply Quote
01/07/2014 10:46 PMPosted by Ravis
You're underestimating SoJ value.

you know how Shattered Cleric works and ppl use that card all the time and are sometimes game changing with that 1/1.. now imagine able to do that 5 TIMES.

acidic swamp ooze says hi
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]